//10//

"Daddy! You back al-weady!" Hikuri clapped her hands. "Aw you okay?"

"Go to your room Hikuri

"Go to your room Hikuri..."

꧁ ___________________________________________________________________ ꧂

She wasn't at the house and she wasn't answering her text messages, obviously he was worried. God, he shouldn't have let her go back to her house. At this point he was spamming her phone, asking if she was alright, how did the guy leave her house so fast? Great, he won't be sleeping tonight, she was probably getting-"Beaten! Raped!" He panicked, noticing that it was already night time and his friends should be asleep by now. "Daddy, aw you okay?" She frowned as she hugged his leg. Picking her up, he ran to her room and turned on the lights, searching through her closet to find a sweater for her. "Here-Put this on-we're going on a field trip." He mumbled.

"Field trip yay!" She giggled as she slipped her arm in her sweater.

"Put on a scarf, it's cold outside." He reminded.

"Where we going? Can we get pizza after!"

"Hikuri, I want you to stay quiet at all times, and when I leave the car I'm gonna leave you by yourself. You have to unbuckle your seatbelt and hide under the seats." He kissed her forehead. "Okay?"

"Why?" She tilted her head. "Aw we goin somewhere dang-ouis?"

No way in hell was he leaving her by herself at home, it's better to keep her close to him. He ignored her last question and carried her in the car, buckling her up, and soon enough they were on the road. Hikuri played with her stuffed bear in the backseat as Bakugou was stressing, looking on the sidewalk in case they were there. He parked his car in front of an old house, making sure he had gotten the right address. "Where are we, daddy?" She asked as she hugged her bear.

"His house..." He sighed. "I'm breaking his door down. Hide under the car seat."

"Daddy you sca-wing me..." She frowned. "Aw we get hu-wt?"

"Never. I promise. You're okay. Just do as I say, Hikuri." He sternly said.

He threw a blanket there for her as he left the car, looking at the house and walking to the front door. "Oi! Bastard! I'm breaking your door down if you don't let me in!" He knocked harshly, giving it a few moments before rolling his eyes and easily breaking the door down with his foot. "Babe? You in here?"

꧁ ___________________________________________________________________ ꧂
Hikuri's World
꧁ ___________________________________________________________________ ꧂

Her dad told her to stay under the seat without any explanation, so she was bored. She rolled out from under the car to stretch, then she poked her head out, blinking as her dad was still in there. Maybe she should lighten the mood a little bit, or she can call Kirishima to tell him about her cool mission with her dad. She giggled, grabbing his phone and pressing record. "Daddy! Daddy! Help me! Help me! Daddy!" She shouted as loud as she can, throwing in a few grunts here or there to make it sound real. She quickly hid under the blanket, hearing fast footsteps coming out from the door. "Get the fuck away from her! Hikuri? Hikuri!"

Bakugou searched through the car, his heart beating with panic, almost close to hyperventilating before she scared him. "Boo!" She giggled. "I got you, daddy!" She continued to laugh before it slowly died down, noticing Bakugou glaring at her. She nervously chuckled before playing with her fingers. "What? You-You think this is fucking funny Hikuri? The shit you do is funny? Do you want to get kidnapped Hikuri!" he slammed his hand on the car seat, making her jump slightly and hiding under the blanket. "Hikuri are you even paying attention? You have the audacity to hide away from me now of all times!" He yanked the blanket off her and threw it on the floor.

She shivered as he yelled at her, eventually she burst into tears before he stomped back into the house when he was done. She sobbed loudly, Bakugou yelling, "Shut the fuck up, Hikuri! Stay quiet like I said!" She covered her mouth with both hands, and made sure she was quiet, she's never been so scared of her own dad before. The door she was leaning back against suddenly opened, making her fall on the floor, "Daddy-I sowwy-" Her mouth was covered as she was taken away from the car.

꧁ ___________________________________________________________________ ꧂

"Fucking finally..." He mumbled, noticing that there was peace. He searched through his things, he had no idea what he was looking for but maybe there would be some clues. He found a map on the bed, raising a brow he looked over it. "A plan..." He grinned, finally getting the evidence he needed. The address was on the top corner of the page, and it was poorly drawn but he could still read it. She should be at some warehouse three blocks from here, and it even labeled a few traps for him to watch out for. He stuffed the note in his pocket and noticed a stash of money on his bed. "...Asshole deserves it." He blinked before taking it all.

He left the house, leaving it open on purpose so burglars could take the things in the house. "Hikuri, get back on your booster seat. And remember, don't play those damn tricks on me." He scoffed, opened the door, and sat in the front, waiting for Hikuri to close the car door. "...Hikuri I'm not fucking playing around! Close the stupid fucking door!" He turned around, seeing that she wasn't even in the car. He looked under the seat and he grew a little worried before getting out. "Hikuri! No more tricks! Stop fucking with me and get in the damn car!" He looked under the car, then the bush, then inside the house again. "Hikuri? Hikuri! Did you go off on your own?"

He bit his lip as he searched around the front yard. "Hikuri! Hikuri! Look! I'm sorry! Okay? I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you! Daddy loves you-can you come out now?" He whined, "Hikuri! No! Don't take my baby, you bastard! Don't take my baby away from me!"