Party!

It was the next day and kuroo was having a party later on. You woke up and did your normal thing. When you went downstairs you saw Kenma and three others. You sighed you grabbed some sweet tea and something to eat.

"Hey y/n!" Shoyo says smiling I sigh. I wave at them and go back upstairs after seeing Sarah. "What's wrong with her?" Sarah asked. They all look at her. "She doesn't like you." Kenma says and she rolls her eyes. "What a brat." Sarah said and kuroo furrowed his eyebrows. "Don't call my sister a brat. You literally don't have to be here." She gasped. "Kuroo calm down." Kenma said and shoyo huffed. "Wow Kenma you really need to figure out what you want." Shoyo said walking upstairs. "Huh?" Kenma says as Kuroo sighed and sat on the couch.

"The party starts at 6 do what you need to do it's only 11." Kuroo said turning the tv on and the two nod.

~time skip the party~

I come downstairs from streaming because it's loud and there are now people everywhere. I sigh and get something to drink.

"Kuroo seriously?" I ask and he smiles. "Come on its fun!" I roll my eyes. "Sho?" Shoyo smiles. "Hey puppy!" I nod and look around I see Kenma and Sarah dancing and I sigh. "I'm going to my room. "Wait y/n!" I sigh. "Kuroo." He puts a hand on my shoulder. "Stay for a bit were about to play a game!" I instantly declined. "Pleaseee!" I frown. "Fine."

We end up playing truth or dare I played as more people started to show up to the party. After a few rounds we stopped and just hung around. I went back to my room because it became crowded. Shoyo came in a few times to check on me and play some games on my switch with me.

"Where's that girl?" Someone asked Kuroo. "What girl?" He responded. "The one from earlier that was playing she looked like you." Kuroo did an o with his mouth. "My sister she's probably in her room I'll go get her wait here guys!" Kuroo says and they all nod.

"Hey y/n?" Kuroo entered your room. I nod. "Some people are asking for you." I raise my brow. "Can you come down for a bit more?" I sigh getting up. "Yay!"

We walk downstairs. "Hey the cutie is back!" They shout and I wave shyly. "So what's your name?" One of them ask. "Y/n Tetsuro." They nod and start making conversation with me. I try and keep up best I can. Shoyo smiles. "Glad to see you meeting others." I smile slightly.

"Kuroo I'm gonna go get a drink really quick." I said and he nods. I walk away to the kitchen. I go to the kitchen and see Kenma and Sarah. I go to just walk passed them when I notice them making out in the Corner. I look down and grab my drink and leave quickly. My whole night ruined and I feel tears start flowing.

I run to the bathroom and wash my face. I stay for a bit my eyes red but it's not that noticeable anymore I walk out. I go back to the group I was with. "Hey I'm back." I said quietly they smile at me. "You okay? You took a while." I nod. "I'm fine." I smile slightly and they smile back.

They start the conversation again and I'm not really listening anymore since I can't get that out of my head. I sigh and shoyo looks at me. "What's wrong?" I shake my head and smile. "Nothing." He looks at me suspiciously and sighs. "Don't lie y/n" he whispered.

I smile and get up. "Hey let's play spin the bottle!" I yell and everyone cheers we all sit in a circle. "You sure you wanna play y/n?" Kuroo asked I nodded. "Of course what could go wrong!" I smile and he smiled back we start playing. I kept landing on random guys. "Alright y/n you landed on r/n" I get up and kiss him he grabbed my waist pulling me closer. I break the kiss and he's panting. "You're a good kisser." I smile.

We continue. My teammates from Karasuno arrive and start playing. "Tsukishima!" I smile and he sighs. "I have to kiss her?" They nod and he gets up and kisses me we break the kiss. "Damn what a good kisser." He says blushing I smile Kenma rolls his eyes. Sarah looks at him and kisses him I feel myself frown but instantly hide it.