゚.*SILLY GIRL*.゜

♫𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺!
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺,
𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘥𝘥 𝘢 (*) 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 :)
𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 ♫

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

You grabbed the beanie that was hanging in your closet and quietly sneaked out of the house and headed to the bus stop. Waiting for the train to arrive at the late hours of the night, you looked down at your feet and sighed. You couldn't believe you were seriously sneaking out to go to a Street Fighter competition in the middle of the night. As you slowly closed your eyes to relax with the light wind flowing, you could notice the bus lights coming your way. Once the bus stopped you got inside at took a sit close to the window, you took out your headphones and played your playlist while you looked out the window noticing all the street lights and people walking back home.

After a short travel, the bus finally stopped in front of the place the event was going to take place. You couldn't help but be shocked at how big the place was and, how many people were going in. You sighed and pulled your beanie lower covering your ears, as you quietly entered the big event. A guy with long brown hair came up to you and asked for your name and, gave you your player # and explained the rules, 2 players will compete against each other on Streetfighter and, whoever wins will have to compete against the next player until the last player is left standing, and the last player will get a small prize. "player #34" you kept repeating to yourself as you tried to find a place to sit. After a few minutes, you finally found a comfortable spot away from as many people as possible and silently waited for your turn to play.

"Player #34 will now be playing against player #20" the same guy with brown long hair called. You stood up as you could feel everyone's eyes on you. You quietly walked up to the stage and, you sat down in front of the Street Fighter arcade machine. You prepared your hands on the controls as you wanted for the guys to start.

Once you heard the guys scream you and the guy next to you started fighting and pulling combos and hidden tricks, while everyone in the crowd was focused on yours and the guy's movements. After a few minutes, you managed to pull him into a combo and finish him with no problem. "NUMBER #34 WINS!!, NOW PLAYER #35 STEP RIGHT UP!".

✎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

After an easy winning streak, you were already on the last set of players. You had won all the matches with no problem and even though you loved winning more than anything, It was getting boring winning every time and you wished you would finally get a hard player to play against you.

"WOW, ANOTHER WIN FOR PLAYER #34!?, NOW oh it's our last player! #56 looks like he barely registered" A guy with blond hair, dark roots, and a dark red hoodie walked to the stage. You sighed thinking this was going to be another easy win for you. He looked over at you and said "Don't think I'm as boring as those guys". You looked at his face covered with his hair and smiled. "bring it on" you said placing your fingers on the controls. "START!" you instantly tried to bring him down by a combo, but he seemed to know exactly what you were trying to do and backed away keeping some distance from your player and his. He backed away every time you tried to hit him and, you were starting to get annoyed by his teasing. You got desperate and went right into his trap getting hit multiple times. 'he really is interesting' you thought, as he quickly finished your player.