v. friends

rowan @rowan.marie
fun fact: you apparently shouldn't send random amounts of money to your friends?????????????????

ven¡ce @losingvenice
replying to @rowan.marie
    hey moot if this is about you know who i'll cry

kat ♪ @derivakat
replying to @rowan.marie
if we're talking about karl he doesn't let me send me money either

karl! @honkkarl
replying to @rowan.marie
using me for clout🙄🙄

marieusing me for clout🙄🙄

♡ liked by spencer.otterman, karljacobs, and 293 others

rowanjoey blurry cuz i was shaking, anxiety check😩

spencer.otterman 😍😍😍

rockyyyy so pretty friend

karljacobs :D
╰► rowanjoey stalker

it wasn't hard for karl to find rowans instagram, it was linked in her twitter bio. so karls curiosity got the best of him, and he did some lurking. most of her instagram pictures were with her assuming boyfriend spencer. but his account had no proof of a girlfriend, which was weird. but karl didn't know this girl that well, and it wasn't right for him to question her relationship.

meanwhile, rowan sat in her apartment across from spencer who sat uninterested on his phone. she sighed loudly, causing him to look up.

"what is it now?" he rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed.

"why can't we ever do like, i don't know, normal couples things? you're always mad at me for something."

"you're just a bit much for me sometimes. i get annoyed very quickly. you have some weird tendencies."

"like what?"

"oh i don't know rowan, fucking everything you do. you can't order for yourself at restaurants, you can barely leave the house without having a weird breakdown, you never wanna have sex, and you're obsessed with weird guys on the internet." he scoffed, looking back at his phone.

"i have horrendous social anxiety and you know that. you know what you signed up for when we started dating. and i've explained multiple times why i like what i like. it comforts me, you asshole." she stood up, crossing her arms.

"so you need that little boy in your comments, or on twitter? don't think i don't keep tabs on you row."

"are you fucking kidding me spencer? we've been together for over a year now. i would never do anything to damage us."

"yeah, well i've had enough. i'm throwing in the fucking towel. i'm so sick of you and your bullshit excuses."

"get out." she pointed at the door, trying to stop the tears welling in her eyes.

"i'm good as gone bro." he grabbed his jacket and stomped out.

rowan slammed the door behind him and slid down the wall. crying into her sweatshirt sleeves. she couldn't stop, the sobs overtook her body until she gasped for air.

rowan sat on floor for fifteen minutes before being able to even slightly get herself together. and she didn't know why she felt so compelled, but she grabbed her phone.

karl!

hey, this totally isn't what you signed
up for and it's okay if you don't.

but i was wondering if we could like
talk over the phone? i'm having a
really rough day.

hey! row of course, i'm not
doing anything right now

i don't mind at all.

here call me

(xxx)-xxx-xxxx

rowan immediately pasted the number into her phone and hit call. it rang twice before his voice came through the speaker.