Chapter Thirty-Four

Niall's POV

I finally had her back and I couldn't be happier. She was the only girl I loved and there would never be anyone like her for me.

~Three Weeks Later~

Diana's POV

I'd had my casts removed last week and today I was going out shopping with the girls for our prom dresses seen as it was on Monday. Niall and I had been inseparable these three weeks that had passed and we were just like we were before Selena.

Right now, I was sat in my car waiting for Perrie, Eleanor and Danielle to get in the car so we could go shopping. "It's about you got in this car." I said as all the girls piled into my car. "Yes well someone decided to spend three hours looking for her Allure Eyebrow Pencil." Dani rolled her eyes, glaring at El. "Well I'm sorry, it cost £12 from TOPSHOP and I'm going to get my money's worth." She defended. "Don't argue, let's just get this done." I said, reversing out the drive and heading off into the city centre. I parked on the fourth tier of the car park and looked down below me. Everyone was already minimising in size from up here so I'd hate to be on the very top tier. I paid for the parking ticket and followed the girls to the lift so we could get into the shopping centre. "We need to look in TOPSHOP, they've got some really nice dresses in!" El exclaimed. "El, I know you love TOPSHOP but we're not going to find prom dresses in there are we? We're going to have to look for a proper dress shop, look, there's one over there near Jack Wills." I said, pointing towards a large dress store with fancy dresses displayed in the window.

Danielle and Perrie ran ahed towards the shop and me and El ran behind them. We all stopped outside and hooked arms before walking into the shop. Each of our jaws dropped when we saw the amount of dresses in this shop. "I think this is heaven." Perrie whispered in awe. "That's a whole lotta dresses." Dani beamed. We all nodded before running off the different sections, looking for a dress we'd wear to prom. "I have an idea!" Perrie yelled. We all hurried over to her to hear her idea. "Well, I've just seen some dresses that are the same but in different colours, and since it was mainly you invited Di, why don't El, Dani and I wear the same dresses in different colours and then you have a completely different one seen as your the main girl attending out of our group." Perrie explained. "Oh my gosh that's a brilliant idea!" El gushed. "I'm totally in for that!" Dani agreed. "Sure." I smiled. Perrie then grabbed Dani and El and pushed them in what I assumed was the direction of the dresses she found so they could choose their colours.

Again, I headed off in a different direction and began looking for floor length dresses. I saw many that I liked but I gasped when I saw a light pink, strapless gown. It was floor length with a sweetheart neckline and on the chest area down to the top of my ribs it was a light pink glitter. It was perfect and I marvelled it. I looked at the dress and saw it was the last one which made me bite my tongue because I hoped it was in my size. I checked the label and sighed in relief when I saw it was in my size.

I grabbed the dress and went into the dressing rooms to try it on to make sure it would fit me. I heard voices on the other side of the door. "No, she's trying it on...Niall, you can't see or even just walk in there." One of the girls spoke. "It's okay, I'm coming out now. The boys need to see the dresses so they know what tie colour to buy anyway." I said.

I gazed at myself in the full length mirror. This dress was perfect. Everything about it was perfect. I took a breath before opening the curtain and stepping out so everyone could see. All the boys' jaw dropped and Niall's eyes sparkled the greatest blue. "Oh." Dani started. "My." Perrie added. "Gosh!" El finished. "Your hair compliments that dress really well." Someone spoke. I looked up and saw Sarah stood there. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "With your help I got hired here, the dresses here are amazing, just let me tell you that." She smiled. "I'm happy for you." I returned the smile. "So, are you getting married or something?" Sarah asked. "God no! If I was getting married I don't think Niall would be here." I laughed. "So what's the occasion then?" She asked. "Prom." Niall said, his eyes not leaving my body. "Okay, well I'll let you get finished up, if you need any help with anything just come and help me." Sarah said, leaving us. "You girls need to go try on your dresses to show me." I smiled. All the girls nodded and went into the separate dressing rooms.