Chapter 3

3rd person's pov.

When Rachel walked forwards she could feel all eyes on her, as she smirked and continued walking towards the table in which the students wore emerald coloured uniforms. She kept on walking and perched herself right next to Riddle.

"What is it you need?", he asked her. "I don't know, what do I need?", she asked back,  "Well I'm confused as to why you're sitting next to me.", he replied. "Because I feel like it.", she sighed, as she heard a few sniggers throughout the table. "What exactly are you laughing at?", she interrogated a bulky fourth year when she felt the table rattle, courtesy of his laugh. 

"If you really feel the need to laugh like that, you should do it elsewhere.", she grumbled. "Oh, should he?", Tom sounded surprised. "Obviously. With a laugh like that, a face like that, and a brain like that, he's going to end up straight in Azkaban one day.", she mused. "Locomotor Mortis.", Tom heard from next to him. As he looked at Rachel, he noticed that she wasn't grasping her wand. "You can conjure wandless magic?", he analysed her. He found she looked tranquil. "Well there's definitely a few things the years in Durmstrang have taught me.", she retaliated. He was astonished, he did not think that any of the other students, except him, that roamed the halls of Hogwarts could actually perform wandless magic. But so could she.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 

When Rachel walked down to the dungeons, she couldn't help but feel like someone was following her. As she looked back, she noticed that she was the only one in the eery hallway. Suddenly, she heard a rustling, and turned around. Ahe felt the air around her shift. She slowly took her wand out of her robe, and pointed it at the intruder. "Homenum Revelio", she spoke. 

As soon as she pronounced the two words, Malfoy floated from behind an armour. "And what exactly is it you were doing hiding behind an armour, Malfoy?", she scrutinized him. "It's complicated. And it's none of your concern.", he sneered. "It isn't, you say?", she questioned, "And how is it none of my concern if you were following me around?". "That, I cannot say.", he replied to her. "Why can you not explain it?", she interrogated him. "Fine! Someone told me to.", he responded. "And would you mind telling me who ordered you to sp-", she was cut off by someone walking through the corridor and up to them. And she recognized those mesmerising brown eyes.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 

Don't forget to vote and comment! I'm very sorry about not being able to publish yesterday, I hadn't found the time.

-Xoxo Cordelia