Chapter 5

"You should've gone home with Elrond and Galadriel." Celebrimbor sighed stroking her back.

"Shut up." She laughed slapping her hand onto his chest. She stroked his chest with her finger tips and stared into his deep blue eyes.

"You can stop with all that." He laughed rubbing his sweatly arms. She looked up at him even more.

"I hate you." He smiled looking up.

"If you really did hate me, you wouldn't have done what you just did to me." She laughed stroking his arm.

"See why I hate you? This is why? Because you tease me and expect me to be bloody fine with it. I can't bloody resist you know that." He shouted pulling her onto his lap. Her hands then moved onto his shoulders as he went to kiss her.

"Celebrimbor! Marilyn! You must see this." Tallion shouted breaking into the tent.

"One second. I'll be there." They said in sync as he walked back out. She climbed out of the bed and put on her clothes. She walked outside and saw what they had feared the most. A man almost twice the size of them and with dark arms, meant to kill.

"You were cursed, weren't you? I can break this curse if you follow me, sweetling." The man smiled bending to Marilyn's height so they were face to face. She blushed and looked at him.

"I am sorry, but I can't." She whimpered looking at his cold blue eyes.

"Isn't it a shame that such beauty is put to waste. We could do so much, you'd be a great distraction for my enemies. And you'd be much help to me, but you waste your life with these foul creatures. Come with me on an adventure, if you'd call it that." The man laughed pointing to Tallion and Celebrimbor.

"I would love to, but these foul creatures are my friends. And I swore to stay with them." She snapped walking away.

"You won't get far. Look at your arms." He laughed as she saw her arms turning black, "you are MINE!" He laughed pulling her back.

"MARILYN!" Celebrimbor screamed trying to run to her but a force was built around the man which stopped him from saving her.

"Melkor..." she whimpered looking up at him. His eyes were fiery and his arms were Dark.

"You will forget about your rancid friends. Especially the elf." He laughed stroking her face with his knuckles. She gulped in fear and smiled at his touch.

"If I remove the armour, you shall pleasure me. Promise?" He flickered his tongue and bent down to her height. She flinched and put her hand underneath his helmet and onto his face.

"Are you asking for a sight?" He smiled removing his helmet. Although he was evil, his figure was perfect. His cheekbones were present and his lips were grooved, she soon fell into the sight of his eyes.

"Do you like what you see?" He smiled playing with her hair. She gulped again and leant her face on his stomach armour. The heat invaded her face and made her sweat more than she had ever done before. Her breathing turned into panting, and his smiling turned into laughter.

"Quite a pleasant one. I could keep you." He laughed stroking her back. They walked back to Melkor's thoneroom.

"It's quite cold out here, isn't it?"  She whispered walking beside him at a steady pace.

"I think it's rather warm, but you're just an elfling. You wouldn't feel what I feel." He snapped picking her up so she felt the heat off his armour.

"Do you enjoy the heat?" He smiled.

"It depends what heat it is. If it's the heat of a mountain, no. But the heat of a lord, I quite enjoy it." She said jumping from his arms. He signaled her to stop and walked to his throne.

"Sauron, I have something for you." He laughed pointing at her, she had been used, once again.

"Melkor, please. You cannot do this to me, you must listen to me please." She cried, but her cries gave him no pity, only more laughter.

"Cancel the request, tell Sauron to go back into the forges." Melkor requested as she sighed in relief.

"Come here, Elfling." He screamed patting his knees. She walked over steadily and quitely, knowing that she would do anything for him, she was attracted to him.

"Your name will be Morghûl." He said sitting back on his throne. His laugh would be heard every few minutes.

"Yes, m'lord." Her voice was much more confident and less girly now.

"Come to your master, Morghûl." He demanded with a smirk. She walked with a fast pace to his throne, her hair bouncing with each step she took. She walked to his throne and kneeled before him. He leant forward and picked up her head so she met eyes with him.

"Stand before your lord!" He shouted standing up so he could compare size with her. He enjoyed his sight, her figure bold and curvy. Melkor placed his hands on her waist and examined her body. His hands ran from her chest to her thighs, and he needed her touch.

"Closer." He whispered as she stood in front of him. He pressed his face against her stomach and his hands around her.

"You enjoy it?" She asked rubbing his hair and laughing at his weakest form. He panted and clawed her back.

"Ta-Take me... to the cha-chambers, now." He breathed as she picked him up and walked to the stairs.

"I have not seen you one for a good while now, Marilyn." Sauron laughed stopping next to her.

"The names Morghûl now." She replied placing Melkor against the wall.

"How come you've put your lord down, Betrayal again?or are you destracted by one?" He laughed pulling her towards him.

"Oh Sauron, I'm more than distracted by those eyes of yours." Soon, she was against him. Bodies touching and fingers intertwining, He quickly placed a kiss on her lips and dropped his hands down her figure. She pulled away and laughed at him.

"I now know your weakness." She laughed taking her lord to the chambers.