XVI

**Chapter recap**

Daichi's POV

"Opposites attract?" Asahi chuckled, before getting dragged away by Nishinoya's parents. Suga turned to face me, a large grin on his and my face...

"I love you," He said, pulling me into a gentle kiss...

"I love you too," I replied... 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Daichi's POV

Three week time skip to October 31st.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Sawamura! What d'you wanna do for Halloween?" Suga shouted from the kitchen, I sighed, I wasn't really planning on doing anything besides from throwing candy at little kids and watching Hocus bloody Pocus.

"I don't know? Can't we just watch a few scary movies?" I shout back, hearing Suga huff from the kitchen. Currently, I was sat in my office, trying to figure out this case. A woman had been stabbed inside her own home, nothing was broken or she didn't even look like she'd been robbed. So why? Tomorrow I'd be at the station investigating the knife. Why? Because no one else would because they're all lazy as hell.

"As if! C'mon, we should like, do something! I know trick or treating's off the list but we should do SOMETHING!" He replies, the audible sound of plates clattering in the sink. I ponder for a minute, what can we do..?

"We could Invite Yuu and Azumane over? Shoyo-chan will probably be out with his friends," I say, turning off my laptop and heading downstairs as it was already three in the afternoon and I'd been on that thing since around seven this morning.

"Sounds good! You'll have to call and check they've got Shoyo-chan out the house," I walk into the kitchen and sit on top of the countertop next to Suga, looking down at him whilst he did the dishes.

 "I would've done those," I say, Suga looking at me, visibly unimpressed.

"Would you?" He retorts, washing the last plate and leaving everything on the drying rack to dry.

"No," I mumbled, twidling my fingers like a toddler, Suga laughed at my antics, kissing me on the cheek and sitting down at the dining table. I sat across from him.

"Could we invite Toru-kun?" Suga asked, who the hell is Toru? I shot him a confused glance. "Oikawa," He replied.

"Yeah, more the merrier!" Suga pulls out his phone before immediately calling Oikawa and heading for the back garden. He went outside, sitting on Shoyo's swing and swaying a little as he incoherently talked. Welp guess who's going to have to go shopping? Me. I'll call Asahi now, that's probably the best idea. I pulled out my phone, dialling Asahi's number and sandwiching it between my hand and ear.

"Hey, Azumane, "Audible shouting on the other side of the line.

"Hey, Daichi! What's up? Yuu's going to kill me,"

"What did you do this time?"

"IT WASN'T ME!" Asahi hissed.

"Jeez sorry, you man bun looking ass, now. what. happened?"

"Shoyo dropped a glass and blamed me! YUU BELIEVED HIM!"

"Sounds fun,"

"Ass,"

"I'm sO scArEd!"

"I hate you,"

"Love you too big gun,"