Part 3

-Y/n's pov-

Yes, I'm such an introvert as I've never speaken to anyone much besides my bff and here it is about KIM TAEHYUNG!? I see him staring at me, waiting for me to start a conversation?- finally I break the silence and, "An-n-yeong-haseyo!* Kim Taehyung nim*, I am Kim y/n and I work here as the waitress- manaso bangavo!!*" *Smiles warmly* shit why am I stuttering? and he smiles back at me. "Annyeonghaseyo y/n ssi* I guess you know me well, so I don't think an introduction is necessary: nice to meet you too!!" It's just been a minute and the atmosphere has already turned awkward between us.

-taehyung's pov-

I finally move the file on the table to her side, and "I know you might be surprised for what am I going to ask you, but I am looking for a secretary who will stay with me for 24 hours and this contract is about an year and I've seen your details on the record book of the cafe-" I continue as I also notice that she isn't comfortable with the contract yet and is about to cancel the request but, "-and if you don't mind, you can be my secretary for 100,000,000 won (100 million won) and serve me throughout the year!!" And she seems to be accepting the contract anytime soon, as I explain out the other information to become my secretary!

-y/n's pov-

As he finishes explaining about the contract of being his secretary, I think twice about the proposal. The sole purpose in my life is to be productive, and my future goals are to become one of the famous choreographer and to do that I will be needing the money to get in the dance academy! 'i get around 5,000,000 won (five million won) per year at this cafe but this contract is legit for 100,000,000 won and that will be more than enough to get my admission done at the academy!!' I talk to myself... Taehyung's gaze is still fixed on me and I come out of my thoughts. To be honest, "I am ready to accept this contract" *smile* I say and he flashed his boxy smile back at me which made my heart skip a beat!

He didn't bother much to speak but he seemed to be very happy as I accepted his contract. He motioned me to take a pen from beside and sign the contract and I did it. He closed the file and his manager came and took that away. I almost forgot about the order he had placed and was thinking what to do next but at the same time Yuri came to our place and placed his order on the table as she winked at me and went away! I wasn't knowing how to proceed ahead and right then taehyung interupted me by pushing the Cappuccino towards me "Here you go- have some!" I was in a shock, just a secretary and why would he share his order with me?? And he asked for extra two spoons and moved the plate in the centre and asked me to have some waffles too!! I did as he said..

"Maybe you are working as a secretary for the first time, let me tell you- according to the contract you need to stay by my side all time and also have the meals together with me! So don't worry about it!" Oh! I- I have no words left in my mind, I feel embarrassed for the way he explained it to me, and also for my mind taking the wrong path!! I give him a soft smile and take a sip of the Cappuccino. Once we are done, he stands up from his seat as I do the same, "as you have signed the contract today itself, you need to start working on it right now. As we get to home, Mr. Kang (manager) will explain the duty to you and you must stick to the work!" he said. "Yes sajangnim!!*" I say and nod my head and follow him towards his car. He shook his hand with my manager and they exchanged smiles. I feel sad that I haven't bid my goodbye to the colleagues and especially my bff Yuri. I open the door for him and he sits in the backseat as I get in from the other side.

As the car moves, he starts the conversation. "I know you wanted to meet everyone before you leave, let's come back tomorrow and get that done..don't be sad!" I was shocked for a second!- Did he just read my mind?? 'Ah nevermind it was just common sense' I think to myself. We reached his home in an hour of the ride! I get down first and go to his side and open the door for him. And as we proceed ahead, my jaw drops at the sight!

To be continued~
                ___

Annyeonghaseyo* = Hello
Nim* = addressed to higher authorities
Manaso bangavo* = nice to meet you Ssi* = formal way of addressing people
Sajangnim* = sir
                ___

Author's note: finally they had a conversation and things are moving on~ y/n is happy to move on in order to achieve her dreams! What happens next will be on the part 4!! Thank you for reading, StaY tUneD 🍂