Chapter 5 - Wedding Night

Luther grabbed my hand and dragged me through the hall. I stumbled into him, but he instantly wrapped his arm around my waist and prevented me from falling to the ground. 

“Watch your fucking step!” He snapped.

I met his dark eyes, which were staring at me down. “Where are you taking me?” I demanded. 

“Our wedding night.” His lips curled into a sneer. “Remember?” 

“Let me go!” I growled and tried to snatch my hand from his harsh grip. But he tightened it around my hand. 

“Please…” 

“Not a chance.” He smirked and scooped me on his shoulder.

I gasped, surprised.

“Let me down!” I protested and punched his back with all my strength. “Let me down!” 

“Shut up, bitch!” He hissed and stormed out of the hall. I didn’t know where he was taking me. The only thing I know was he was going to force me, and it was enough to freeze my blood in my veins. 

“You could have any woman!” 

“Your brother has my fiancée, and I have you. End of the story.” 

“You can’t rape me!” I shouted, squirming and twisting, trying to get out of his arm.

“I can fuck my wife!” He snapped. “Now shut up! You’re giving me headaches.” 

I heard the gates creak open, and he took me inside before throwing me on the bed. My body bounced on soft satin sheets. I looked over the room, dark walls, dark curtains, and dark sheets. Everything was black around me except for my white gown. 

“Take off your clothes!” Luther ordered me and stripped off his clothes. I watched him as he undressed. He shrugged off his suit jacket, then removed his vest before unbuttoning his black shirt. While taking off his clothes, his eyes were on me the entire time.

Something unpleasant fluttered in my tummy when he freed himself from his black shirt, letting me see his tan skin. Broad shoulders, thick biceps, chiseled chest, and tight abs. My eyes went up to his neck, to his flawless jawline, his lips, and the last set to his eyes. He was already watching me. “Take off your clothes, darling. Don’t make me ask you again!” 

“No!” I snapped and got off the bed and was ready to get off him, but he immediately caught my forearm and pulled me onto his bare chest. My heart missed a beat when my hand brushed against his warm flesh. I instantly withdrew back my hand and looked into his dark eyes. “I don’t want to have sex with you.” 

“Yes, you have to!” He gritted. “I lent you two hours to make a rational decision instead you chose to become my whore over your shithead brother! Now you have to spread your legs for me whether you hate it or enjoy it!” 

“Please…” I mumbled, and a fat tear slid down my cheek. 

He lifted his hand and wiped my tears away through his thumb roughly. “Stop crying! Be an obedient wife and strip off your clothes. I’m desperate to have you.” 

When I didn’t move. His hand went behind me and unzipped my dress and yanked that off. The gown slid down my body, leaving me just in a pair of panties and bra. 

I stilled and closed my eyes, feeling my heart speed up, and so did my breathing. I formed my hands into fists, and my jaw flexed. 

I hate the feeling of helplessness!! 

A second later, he grabbed my neck and pulled me into a kiss. But immediately I shoved his chest as hard as I could and stepped back. “Get off! Don’t touch me!” I yelled. My body was shaking with anger and anxiety at the same time.