♥ chapter 8 ♥

After I showered I said goodnight to everyone and went to bed pretty early. I'm really tired but I cant fall asleep. Its crazy that just yesterday I was in the infirmary, my wrist doesnt even hurt and Grace said we can take the bandages off tomorrow. I take out my book and read a couple chapters before I feel my eye lids getting heavy. I close the book and allow myself to fall asleep.

When I wake up the next morning its 9:20, a pretty reasonable time to get up. I spacial jump to five's room to see if he's up and there lays five, sleeping adorably. I sit down carefully on the bed and run my hand through his hair. His eyes slowly flutter open and he smiles when he sees me.

"good morning baby" He whispers in his raspy morning voice

"good morning fivey" he gets up to go downstairs and I follow, both of us making coffee. 

"good morning lovebirds!" Klaus shouts as we enter the kitchen, making us both wince at his loudness. He's already dressed in a very familiar skirt

"you stole Alisons new skirt!" he spins around and I laugh while five rolls his eyes. 

"its very flowy" He says right as Alison comes down

"hey thats my skirt!"

"Its flowy Alison!" I say and she rolls her eyes, taking a seat at the table. Five sits next to me, holding my hand and tracing circles with his thumb on it. I smile despite myself, zoning out from the conversation. 

When I finish my coffee I jump to my room, closely followed by five, 

"wanna go somewhere today?" He asks and I turn around

"where?"

"I dont know the park or something?"

"Sounds good, I want to try on my new clothes first though"

"Oooooh show me them!" He sits down and I laugh

"ok let me change into the first outfit." I leave the room and come back a few minutes later in a flowy, knee length dress. It's white with a brown belt at the waist and is covered in lace. I smile and spin around while he girns

"I love it" he says and I go to change again. I put on a pair of ripped jeans and a pink crop top with three black hearts across it. 

time skip brought to you by my laziness

I come out in the final outfit, the one im wearing for the rest of the day:

"wow" Five murmurs as I walk out of the bathroom for the final time.

"what do you think?" He gets up and walks over to me "I wasn't really sure about it be-" Im cut off by his lips against mine. I smile as he pulls away

"you look amazing, like better than normal amazing" I smile, 

"thank you five" He reaches his hand out to mine,

"shall we?" I giggle and nod as we jump to the park. 

"its so pretty here.."

"im going to be right back ok?" he says starting to walk off

"where are you going?"

"ice cream" I see an ice cream truck and giggle. Five is obsessed with ice cream, its hands down his favorite thing ever. 

As I watch him some guy my age comes to sit next to me. 

"hey there pretty lady"

"uh I have a boyfriend" I look down starting to get nervous 

"thats what everyone says, just one kiss wont hurt," He grabs my wrist but I pull it away.

"please leave me alone"

"or what?" it doesnt even occur to me that hey I have powers and was trained in martial arts growing up no I just sit there panicking away from his grip. 

"hey got off her!" I let out my breath as five comes back over, he hands me both ice creams and walks over to the guy. 

"she's my girlfriend man, and she chose me."

"sure, why would she choose you" Five is starting to get mad oh god

"Cus I can do this" He spatial jumps onto the guys back, pulling out his pocket knife, 

"FIVE!" I use my powers to pull the knife over to me making five get off the guy who just runs away. 

"awww my little assassin was protecting me" I say as he walks over to me. 

"yeah yeah whatever. I just dont want you leaving me for some guy like him"

"what? Five dont be crazy, I wouldnt leave you.. And definitely not for someone like him" I shudder at the thought honestly. 

"r-really?"

"yes really fivey, I love you"

"I love you more than you will ever be able to comprehend" I lean forward and kiss him gently,

"maybe we just watch movies at home," I whisper and he laughs

"yeah lets go" He brings us back to the academy, stopping at the store to get a thing of ice cream.

We cuddle together on my bed watching movies and talking. I lean into his shoulder happily, knowing neither of us are watching the movie. He's running his hands though my hair carefully while I trace circles on his hand. 

"I wont ever leave you, y/n" I look up and smile

"I wont leave you either."

"WHENS THE WEDDING" We both jerk up to see Klaus, Alison, Luther, Vanya, and Diego in the door way. 

"like 10 years" I say and five laughs

"you guys are adorable" Vanya says and they all nod, walking away. 

"I love you five" I whisper in his ear, making him smile

"I love you too y/nn" He whispers back, kissing my ear softly. 

the end