Chapter 4 (lemon)

Warning: there is a lemon in the chapter and elements of noncon.

You woke up in a non-familiar setting, upon further realisation you figured out you were chained to the wall. You had no memories to the events prior to you ending up in this situation.

"Hey Flower girl...." it took my eyes a little while to adjust to the darkness however once I did, I found childe. He was sat on an arm chair. His head was rested on his hand. A shiver went down my spine. Im not sure if it was the cold look he was giving me or if it was because I was almost completely naked.

"Tell me, yesterday you were out with zhongli. correct." He said his voice deeper and more raspy. "Y-yes.." right now, childe is making me feel like seeing Zhongli yesterday was a bad thing.

"It was rude of you to leave without telling me where you were going" if he knew where we were why didn't he comes say hi and join us. Did he not feel invited? "I'm sorry I didnt invite you, next time the four of us can go since Xiangling is coming back to the harbor in a few days" my eyes lit up for a second.

"Its not about that!" I think this is the first time childe has raised his voice since we met. He was usually a pretty humble person. I began to look down at my bindings. My feet were chained up, aswell as my hands, I also had a chain on my neck that was connected to the cuffs on my hands. He slowly walked up to me and grabbed my chin. He lifted it up to face him.

"The way you looked at him.... you were having so much fun, acting as though you dont belong to me," belong to him?? I dont remeber being anyone's, but if I had to be someone's I would be Childe's, but not this childe, this isnt childe. He grabbed the chain connecting my hands and neck cuff.
He unclipped it and took the chain connected to my neck in his hands. He then stood up

"This is a good look for you," he said smirking down at me. "I'm sorry childe, please just let me go" I said looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"Fine" he's really going to let me go, thank god. I still get to see Xiangling after all, I can practically taste the Jade parcels.

"But first..I think ill mark you first, so then you wont forget who you belong to" what does he mean by mark? And why is nothing ever simple with childe. To think I thought he would let me go so easily. He pushed me backwards so that I was laying on the floor. My back shivered against the stone floor. He then kissed me and it felt like heaven for a second I forgot the situation that I was in, however the feeling of childes fingers slowly sliding down my neck and down to my chest brought my thoughts back to reality.

"What are you doing" I asked as soon and he gave me space to breathe, however as soon as I asked the question he kissed me again to silence me. I cant let him do this. I mean I had dreamt of doing this with childe but I wasn't ready and I didnt want it to happen like this. He unclipped my bra and threw it across the room. A cold breeze hit my chest but that cold breeze was blocked by Childe's hand as he messaged my breast. A shiver went down my spine.

Why am I letting him do this shouldn't I be fighting against him. I just layed there and let Childe's hands roam around my body, as his hands and mouth started to move further and further down. Maybe a part of me secretly wanted this, maybe thats why I allowed him to do this, or maybe it's the fear of how he would react to me saying no to him. My mind went back to yesterday when I tried to leave the bed. I think maybe if I let him do this things will go back to normal. I know they won't but I can atleast hope. My thoughts were cut of by a thumb rubbing against my clit. A shock wave a pleasure stimulated my body and I couldnt help but let out a moan. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Could it be that you actually want this?"
He said to which I didnt reply, i dont want to give him the satisfaction. He went back to playing with me, my mind became clouded with desire, and he took the opportunity to slip a couple of fingers in. My moans became audible at this point, to which Childe just let out a smirk. I arched my back and took this chance to pull away. childe looked surprised, I didnt like being the only one undressed in the room. I struggled to get back up on my knees, I can imagine it was very unappealing to watch me hoist my self onto my knees. I leaned forward, and placed my head on his shoulder as I tried to pull his shirt off with my teeth.  He started to laugh and put his hand over his eyes.

"So you do want this, who would have thought you could be such a whore" after he was done degrading me, he took his shirt off for me. It wasn't surprising to me that he was well built,  but the amount of scars he had was surprising, I knew he would have them but I didnt think they would be this bad. I kissed his scars, despite what he was doing to me, he was my friend and the person I loved, and I couldn't bare to think of the pain he has gone through. For the first time since I woke up he hugged me it was a tender hug a for a second I felt safe.

"I dont appreciate you trying to get on my good side, just so you can escape me" I never thought that he could misinterpret my intentions. One of his hands lifted off my back, I wasnt sure what to expect so I shut my eyes. I heard a belt unbuckle, and the sound of clothes being removed. Then his free hand he placed in my hair. I opened my eyes slowly and saw him smile at me before taking his other now free hand and placing his thumb on my clit and rubbing it. I opened my mouth to moan, however childe had other plans as soon as I opened my mouth, he pushed my head down on to his length. I gagged as he moved my head up and down by my hair. I heard a low pitched sound come out of childes mouth as he clenched his fists harder around my hair. This was humiliating, so i began to swirl my tongue around it hoping that if I did this he would finish quicker and this would all be over soon.

"Who would have thought you would be so good at this. Have you been practicing with other men?" He chuckled, he pulled my hair back causing my mouth to come off, he then started to get himself off to the sight of my helplessness, it was only a matter of seconds before my chest was covered in his cum.

"Well its getting late and zhongli invited us both out and he'll be wondering where we are, so go and clean up" ge then smirked and grabbed my chin and lifted it up. "This is our little secret, okay?" He said to which I replied with an okay he then uncuffed me and lead me to the bathroom.

I cant belive I just let him do that I thought letting the water drip down my body. I heard him come in and put down a fresh change of clothes for me. My jaw felt sore, and I didnt feel like thanking him anyway so I didnt say anything.

We got to the the meeting place with zhongli, and he came up to me to feel my forehead.

"Are you okay?" He asked, to say i was confused would be an understatement. Chide then put his hand on my shoulder "yeah shes doing a lot better after some rest" did Childe tell Zhongli I was sick!? Zhongli must be have been so worried about me. So I replied with "yeah im doing much better now you dont have to worry" I said then smiled at him, he then let out a sigh of relief. We enjoyed the evening as usual I cant wait for Xiangling to get back, it feels weird to be the only girl. However somehow i feel guilty for even talking to Zhongli it feels as if I really shouldn't be doing it. Especially after what happened with childe.