Chapter 9: Forest Training; Vanguard Action Squad

After the internships, and Izuku and Momo having to deal with a certain hero killer, they were going to a training camp in the forest.

Right now they were halfway through the forest until they came to a slow stop. Everyone was wondering why but Izuku sensed 4 other power levels besides his wife and Mr. Aizawa somewhere nearby.

Izuku: Momo there are four other pro heroes with decent power levels. It's the Wild Wild Pussycats.

Momo: We should wait for them to explain, right? Knowing what we know this could be an exercise to measure our teamwork.

Izuku: Yep. . . . Wanna watch Rick and Morty? I have Seasons 1-4 on my phone. It may take a long ass time for the studio to make another season.

Momo: Of course I'll watch Rick and Morty with you!

As they were already at halfway mark of Season 2, the WWP arrived.

As they were introducing themselves Pixie Bob laid her eyes on Izuku as she ran at them with blinding speed.

As Izuku matrix dodged her, she didn't expect to be kicked in the midsection and sent into the forest by Momo.

Momo meanwhile returned to normal as she smirked monsterlike internally.

Momo's Mind: That's what you get when you try to touch MY man, bitch!

Aizawa took the time to ask.

Aizawa: Ragdoll, has she always been this desperate for a boyfriend before? Also, Where's Madalay?

Ragdoll: It's. . . .that time of month. Mandalay's also waiting at camp.

Aizawa: I regret asking.

Izuku: Sorry, My wife and I were just watching Rick and Morty Season 2.

Momo: Don't worry we heard everything. Go through the forest, fight or avoid Pixie Bob's creations, yada yada yada, etc. We can do this easy.

Tiger picked up on this really quick.

Tiger: Really?

Momo: Are you doubting me and my husband?

Tiger: Maybe.

Momo then gained a look of determination, a look which Izuku thought was sexy as fuck.

Momo: Zuzu, let's show these guys whose boss!

Izuku: I fucking love it when you speak my language!

Tiger: Alright then, BEGIN!

Izuku and Momo raced each other as they already made to the camp before Pixie Bob can even make her creations.

Everyone was impressed by their speed and strength. They decided to have a go at this as well but PB's creations have already grown by then and had to fight their way through them.

Izuku and Momo saw Mandalay on a recliner chair and right next to her, also in a recliner chair, was a 6 year old boy with a red and black hat with horns. And wore a small uniform.

Momo: Hello Mandalay!

Mandalay: You must be Aizawa's students. Impressive you managed to make your way without having to fight. This is my nephew Kota.

Izuku walked toward Kota as the little boy stood up.

Izuku:Pleasure to meet ya!

Kota tried to throw a solid punch at Izuku's nuts, but Izuku stopped it with his pinky.

This made the little boy stare wide eyed at Izuku as Izuku innocently grinned.

Mandalay: Since you're here earlier than expected you can either train or soak in the hot springs.