What happened to Tartaus Prison!

*WARNING SPOILERS FROM THE MHA MANGA AHEAD*

"Breaking News Tartaus Prison has completely vanished!" The news camera pans out to show nothing but ocean and part of the destroyed bridge leading to where Tartaus used to be. "Villains have been breaking out of prisons all over the country. Tartaus Prison was holding the most dangerous villains this country, has completely vanished. What's happened to the villains that where lock up? Did they escape, or did they all die when Tartaus mysteriously vanished!" The News anchor said.

*Fash back*

*Deep within the bowels of Tartaus Prison 6 hours ago. 1 hour after All For One escape using Shigaraki Tomura body and high-end Nomu*

Prisoners are seen still freeing other prisoners.

*Inside of one of the cells*

We see a prisoner still inside of a dark locked cell, but the most notable about this prisoner is that... He's already broken out of his quirk restraints and straight jacket. He's just sitting there in his restraint chair.

 He's just sitting there in his restraint chair

We see his cell door unlock and open. And we see a random prisoner "This break out is brought to you All For One and the Paranormal Liberation Front. Swear your loyalty to us and we'll free you!... Wait how did you get out of your restra-UCK!" The random prisoner is sent flying out of the cell and crashing into another cell door head first killing him instantly. The speed of the prisoners body breaks the cell door off, sending it flying inside the cell. crushing and killing the prisoner still strapped inside.

"Sadly I don't follow the weak." The prisoner says while retracting his fist from punching the other prisoner. "So I guess I don't follow anyone, because I am the strongest!" He says while grinning. This prisoners name is Douglas Bullet, villain name 'The Demon Heir!' We now see Douglas walking out of his cell.

*On the outside on the surface of the prison*

We see Douglas Bullet standing in the middle of the prison. "Who's the strongest here!" Douglas shouts out loud. All of the prisoners that where breaking out stops what there doing and look at him. "I see you don't know, guess that means I have to fight and kill you all!" Douglas shouts out loud for every prisoner to hear. Douglas Bullet then proceeded to slaughter the remaining prisoners or guards left on Tartaus.

*30 mins later*

Douglas Bullet has massacred all the remaining prisoners and guards that didn't excape beforehand. We see Douglas Bullet standing in the middle of Tartaus Prison cover in blood of everyone he just killed. "Everyone here was so weak, that I didn't even need to use my quirk." Douglas says quietly to himself while staring at his hand cover in blood. He clutches his hand into a fist, and then he looks around at the destruction he has caused. "So is there no one else who wants to try and challenge me!" Douglas shouts out to the heavens with his fist clutched. Both of his hands go slack and drop to his side. "No one else... I guess I was the strongest in this prison... Since no one is using this prison anymore, I'll just take it for myself then!" Douglas says to himself. Douglas touches the ground with one hand then sea of purple swallows up the whole entire Tartaus prison. The purple stuff then starts to show up surrounding Douglas Bullet swallowing him up. It puts him in a cockpit and the rest of the purple stuff turns into a giant submarine.

"Now how do I catch the attention of the whole world?" Douglas asks himself, while his sub sinks in the darkness of the ocean

*Present time*

"We just got reports of dead prisoners bodies washing up on the beaches!" The news anchor exclaims. "What could of happened to Tartaus Prison!" The news anchor says.