Story 2. Because we ... woke up together?

Many at their university dreamed of waking up in the same bed with Sarawat. In their imaginations, they probably felt his tight embrace, then they opened their eyes and saw a beautiful, perfect face in the morning light with a gentle smile on their lips. But Tine woke up next to Sarawat in the very real reality, and the first thing he felt was a fume. He wrinkled his nose in displeasure and opened his eyes to stare at the back of Sarawat's head. Even in a dream, he behaved like a real bully, having won most of the bed. Tine sighed heavily and mentally told Sarawat what he thought of his body in his bed. And only after finishing his eloquent inner monologue, Tine got out of bed. First, he decided to take a shower and tidy himself up, and then go buy something for himself for breakfast. No morning packing could be quiet enough, but Tine remembered that he was not alone in the room. Sarawat is still sleeping on the bed, so Tine tried to make as much noise as possible. But this impudent intruder never woke up, Tine had no choice but to simply leave for breakfast, finally slamming the door loudly.

Tine felt too annoyed even for the morning, how could Sarawat even so unceremoniously break into someone else's house and take part of Tine's bed. There is a certain regularity in this, in the life of Tine Sarawat burst also unceremoniously and suddenly. Although it is worth admitting that Green and the softness of Tine can be considered guilty in their acquaintance. After all, it was Green who asked to take some abstracts to his boyfriend, and Tine simply could not refuse obsessive persuasion. It was only when he stood in front of a branch of hell called a music club room that Tine realized that he was in trouble. He completely forgot that Green's boyfriend is part of the Sarawat gang. And although Sarawat, along with three other members of the music club, played at some concerts, in fact, all the rest were simply members of his gang. Seriously, at that moment, Tine doubted he could leave this room unharmed. The reputation of the Sarawat company was disgusting, there were various incredible rumors about their misconduct and rude behavior. But there was nowhere to retreat, he made a promise to Green.

Even now, Tine seems to be a strange reaction of the members of the music club to the appearance of Tine in their rehearsal room, everyone present just stared at the visitor in shock.

"Green asked me to convey something," Tine said timidly, hoping his voice didn't tremble. Such close attention from well-known hooligans was quite frightening.

"Come here", Pee Dim was the first to speak, taking the abstract. Tine sighed with relief, and was about to run away from here, forgetting about this terrible adventure.

But all his intentions were interrupted by only one word from Sarawat "Accepted".

"What?" did not understand Tine, freezing at the very door, so that if something is just to escape.

Man, Sarawat's friend, got up and walked up to Tine, happily shaking his hand "Congratulations! Tine, we are delighted to welcome you to our music club. Sit down and write applications for membership."

The Boss happily added " I'll write it myself, and you just put your signature."

"But...," Tine tried to argue, but under a stern gaze, Sarawat did not dare to finish the sentence.

"Or do you mean that you don't like our club?" Pi Dim immediately asked roughly.

"No no! I like it very much, "Tine retorted nervously, not understanding why Sarawat was looking at him as if he wanted to eat him. "But I don't understand anything about music."

"It doesn't matter, I need other services from you," Sarawat said with a grin. "Be my errand boy."

"He will never marry like that," Man announced sadly for some reason, and it seems that only Tine did not understand the meaning of what was said.