Chapter 4

"OKAY SPILL!" Alex yelled softly.

"Okay okay what do you want to know?" I asked him. "Everything! How you met what's he like personality wise how dose he dress what's he look like how dose he smell how he got into juvie EVERYTHING!" He said. "Okay okay it's a long story" I told him. He looked at an imaginary watch on his wrist.
"I got time!" "Okay so me and Robby met in kindergarten. And I loved him. He had cool hair cool clothes everything that could have been cool for a kindergartner. But other kids we're making fun of him and calling him poor. I stood up for him because I thought he was cool. And we were best friends ever sense." I said. "Ohhh so it was a besties to lovers trope cuteeeee!" Alex said giggling. "No no no. That is not the case." I said. "Oh sad. Then what happened?" He asked. "Well we had a few moments. Like when I kicked him in the jaw when we were doing karate once." I told him. "That must have hurt him." He said. "It did he had to have his jaw wierd shut for 5 week." I told him. "Anyway then I slapped a kid who called him a broken child." I said. "Oh so you loved him." He said chuckling. "Yeah I did. He was my childhood crush and best friend." I said looking down. "Then he left. He moved summer of 5th grade and never talked to me again." I said. Alex had tears in his eyes. If I had known this going to be a novella I would have brought tissues. And snacks I'll be right back!" Alex yelled. He left and Luke walked in crying. "I wanna listen too." He said. I chuckled and patted a spot of the bed for him. He sat down and Alex walked in. He saw Luke and said nothing. He sat down and I started to talk again.  "So  7 years later I'm going to go look at this karate dojo that just so happens to be ran by Robbys dad even though I didn't know it at the time. And guess who I bump into outside." I said. "NO WAY" look said. "ROBBY WAS THERE!" Alex yelled.  "Yes!" I told them. They high fived and looked back at me. I told them about the conversations we had and all about the Zach stuff.  "Then one day I went to see him and the dojo and you remember Sam?"  I asked.  "Yeah." Alex and Luke said basically on the edge of there seats.  "Well him and her WERE KISSING!" I said.  "THAT WHORE!" Alex yelled.  "YEAH WHAT HE SAID!" Luke said after. I chuckled.  "Yeah we broke up that day." I said looking down.  "Oh so we're in the rough days of lobby." Luke said. Me and Alex looked at him.  "What it's a work. In progress!" He said. I shook it off and went back to telling the story. "Anyway a few weeks after I went to my friend moons house for a party. And he was there." I told them.  "Oh god what happened." Luke said with a hand full of popcorn in his mouth.  "I found out the truth of what happened. SAM KISSED HIM!" I yelled. The looked at each other and back at me.  "WHAT A BITCH!" They yelled in unison.  "Yeah and I got really drunk that night. And he drove me home and then nature took its course. That's when we "did it" for the first time."  "Was it good?" Alex asked softly. "ALEX GROSS! But was it?" Luke asked.  "EW! And yeah" I told them.  "They looked at each and said.  "Nice."  "Gross." I said.  "Now we have to know." Alex said. "HOWD HE GET IN JUVIE?" Luke yelled.  "I was about to tell you gosh! So the next day we went to school. A fight broke out and he accidentally pushed Miguel off the second floor and ran." I said.  "Wait that kid that slapped you?" Luke asked.  "Yeah." I said.  "Serves him right." Alex said eating a chip.  "I can agree with that." Luke said.  "Yep then I chased after him. And when I walked back inside I blacked out." I told them.  "WHAT?" Luke said.  "WAIT THIS JUST GOT REALLY GOOD!" Alex said.  "And here we are. Im a 17 year old pregnant woman that was kicked out." I told them.  "WHAT?" Alex said spitting out his drink. "PLOT TWIST!" Luke yelled. The boys asked so many questions. I eventually kicked them out and went to sleep. I felt horrible. But tomorrow was another day.