PROLOUGE. THIS IS JUST A PROLOUGE.

I DO NOT OWN SHAUN THE SHEEP OR ANY OF THESE SASSY FABULOUS WOOLY FLUFFY SHEEP CHARACTERS. I ALSO DO NOT OWN FIFTY SHADES OF GREY BUT THAT IS ONE HELLA FINE BOOK. This story may get too sexy for you at times. But that's okay. So CAUTION WHEN READING PLEASE. I think that's all. I'm hyper. Doesn't matter. (I don't think it will be that bad. I don't think I can write steamy sheep times. It's beastiality. And that's a crime. And it scares me.)
KEEP BAA-ING MY LITTLE ONES.

Lola sat in her luscious field of grass, chewing away at the green pasture.

'Ba Ba Ba' she thought. 'I like this grass very much.'

Lola was a sheep, and a very beautiful sheep at that. She had wool as fluffy as a cloud, and as white as a sheet of freshly fallen snow in the winter. Her eyes were a deep, piercing shade of blue, like a summer's day sky.
Her call was soft and sweet. She was fabulous. Like the Sharpay Evan's of the sheep world.

She continued to chew the cud. It was a silent, normal day. Nothing could prepare her for what was about to happen. Her life was about to Change.

Nearby, her good friend Timmy the lamb lay. He trotted up to her.

"Hello Lola!" He Baa'ed.

"Hola." She mewed back. She was a peculiar sheep.

"I have a favour to ask you." He asked shyly.

"What is it, little one?" Lola Gently asked the younger lamb.

"I was meant to be interviewing Someone today for my newspaper, 'the wooly times'. But I've got to a play date with A flower, so I'm double booked. Would you be able to go for me?" He asked.

"Of course my little lamb chop. Who would you like me to interview?" She smiled.

"Shaun the sheep." Timmy blurted and ran away.

Lola stared around in shock. Her? Interviewing THE SHAUN THE SHEEP! She was just a common mule! He was a Norfolk horn! She wasn't good enough for him! He was rich! And handsome! Every ewe wanted his fine, fine rump! He had the type of body she wanted to cover in mint sauce and lick.
She knew he was in the other private field, in his office. She had made a commitment to little Timmy and she has to stick to it.

She began to make her way to his field.