Part 1 (^_-)-☆

A/N POV
"Y/N honey hurry up or else you miss your flight" your Mom shouted from down stairs
"Aarya you also hurry up" she shouted again

"Ahh Mummy coming just one minute" you replied with ties your hair in a messy but perfect bun . And checking your outfit one last time , it's a black crop top with simple plain jaggings and a redish orange coat .

{your outfit}

{your outfit}

*Heading down stairs*

Your sister your father and your mom is already waiting for you with all yours and your sister's bags in there hands

"Sorry for being late" you apologised to everyone there
Your mom and dad nods with warm smiles on there face and your sister just rolled her eyes on you for making her wait for you .

Your sister doesn't hate you she loves you sooo but sometimes just get annoyed if she is not in her mood she is 2 years older then you . And for that she has sooo much attitude but you found it cute she is the one who always makes you laugh always make you feel special . You are really really glad you have sister like her .

And about your parents they always support you no matter in what at first you think because you are a bright and brilliant student in school so they have to pay less fees everywhere because you get scholarships but one time you were wrong in the fight with Aarya  and you knew it but still want to play so you decided to tell about the fight you two were having and there you saw that not only for fees matter but your parents always support you

no matter what happens . Its so small thing but there you realise the love from them.

Currently you have a flight to SOUTH KOREA 🇰🇷 your dream destination your dream place the place you always want to go because you are a koreanboo you love its culture you love the people of Korea you also know how to speak korean but not so well , you are going there to study , you got a scholarship of SIU ( Seoul international university) for  neurologists and about your sister she is coming with you for studying only but her line is Arts .

You got a call  1 week ago about this and also got an envelope 5 days ago they are providing your each an every expense for coming and studying!!! For living and eating you have to do that by your own :( but it's ok atleast you are free for fees and airline expenses .

[Your Pov ]

I was sooo excited and nervous in same time like finally I am going to my dream destination and nervous because what's gonna happen there sooo far from home , it's not like I am homesick or something but studying in different country and living alone- I know Aarya is with me but STILL!!
I was snapped out from my daydream when I hear my sister is calling my name and she looked little bit of tensed and WE ARE ALREADY IN CAR!!

"Oii~ y/n oii listen" Aarya calls me
I asked "what happened Didi" (a/n: DIDI is a Indian word we Indian use to call any older female it's like Unnie in Korean we says)
I'm slightly annoyed tone because she is pinching my arm continuously while calling me ,
it's her way to show nervousness mine is to rip my lower lip by chewing it (poor lip)

"Are you scared??" She suddenly asks
"Why are you asking this"  I replied in confusion
Then what she says after that makes my heart cry
"Because we never leave our parents or stay without them in night or something especially mummy because she always used to say that I can't sleep without you two and also it's our first ever time so just asking" she replied giving me her warmest smile.

I didn't even realise that your eyes filled with tears and then I  saw my lovely parents faces are  full of happiness and a proud smile that is never ending until we reach airport.

Once we get out from your car with Aarya and your parents your dad started to taking out your bags from car and handed to us and my mom keep chanting some god's mantra and keep moving her hand to our head in circular motions with something in her hand I guess it's for protection maybe. After she is done she started saying her lecture that she is giving from literally last 3 days !!

 She keep saying..>>

"Eat well, sleep well, don't stress to much, study hard, and mostly important keep calling us !!" It's her words and my dad said I have saved Korean time in my phone so I can call you too it's + 3:30 from India.

After our little chit chatting maybe not that but talking we bid a good bye and started to walk towards the main gate of airport were we need to reach .

TO BE CONTINEUED........

I WANNA GIVE SURPRISE TO YOU I UPLOAD ON MONDAY AFTER THIS IT's A SMALL GIFT !! 💕

Word count: 943   ~^^

(A/N- soooo sorry for this small chapter but babe it's the beginning and enjoy this and keep voting me and supporting me I also changed my previous cover my new cover is in top tell me howz it ,, Hehehehe bÿē ...., it's literally 2:30 am in India soooo
Good night/day 🌼🍄)

-jimin's legal wifeu🥀