Cleaning

WARNING MENTION OF THE WORD RAPE!!!
Ross pov

After I explained to ariella what the plan was I carefully pick her up in bridal style. And carefully lied her down on my bed. I don't want her to sleep in the guest room on that poor bed she needs proper rest in a good bed. She looked so tired. I ordered Prudy to make dinner earlier so ariella could sleep earlier. And ordered Jud to prepare a warm bath for her. Ariella looked so scared well it's my own fault I picked her up without a warning and put her on my bed. She must think I would use her for a very shameful act. But I'm not I want her to be as comfortable as possible. I stroked her face and looked her in the eyes reassuring her that I wont harm her and that I won't use her for my lust. I told her that that I want her to take a bath to clean herself with the help of Prudy as needed. And that we are having dinner earlier she can sleep earlier. She nodded with her her big wided eyes.

Ariella pov

I just finished my glass of water after Ross explained everything and out of nowhere he picks me up in bridal style. And walks apparently to his bedroom where he lays me down on his big bed. I was so scared I thought he would rape me. This all happend so suddenly I didn't know what to do I just froze up. He sat down on the bed beside me. He touched my face and stroke my cheek for a little and smiled. Now I was really scared I started to mentally prepare myself for the worst. He looked me in the eye and told me that he wont harm me he only wanted me to be comfortable. Told me that he wanted me to take a bath and after that some nice warm dinner. He then yelled for Prudy and Jud and instructed them to make me a warm bath and make dinner. To be honest that exactly what I needed. And the bath will help me with the pain. I don't know why but I still scared for what he could maybe do to me.

Ross pov

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and told her to close her eyes and rest a little while everything gets prepared. I grabbed a wet cloth to put on here forehead and sit beside her and played with her hair as she was relaxing. I started to wonder why someone would hurt a lady like her so badly. It's just a inhumane act of violence. But I don't have much n clue how I should investigate all this. I could to go to the beach tomorrow and speak with the fishermen there and see about these mermaid thing. Or I should go to Elisabeth and ask her maybe about her I wouldn't be surprised if George Warleggan did this. She could maybe be from a rival family just like me. But why would George want her dead.

Ariella pov

Ross gave me a kiss on my cheek. And told me to close my eyes and rest for a little. He got of the bed and put a wet cloth on my forehead I started to squirm and moan I didn't like the feeling of the wet and cold cloth on my forehead. Ross looked at me worried and stroked my hair and telling me it will be fine. He kept stroking my hair until I fell asleep. I started to dream about me standing on cliffs and looking down at a beach. It looked very beautiful. I started to make my way down to the beach and started to walk to the direction of a cave. When I walked into the cave I noticed that this wasn't a normale cave. It seemed a bit carved there was a perfect path to walk on deeper in the cave. When I walked deeper into the cave I walked into a strange open room. With strange carvings and sculptures and drawings of people on the wall. and then I saw a little round pool and it had beautiful blue clear water. And it looked like it had no bottom. And then I stared to look up and saw bright light coming in from outside. With a shock and gasp I woke up from my sleep. I looked at the left of me and saw no Ross. I heard a knock on the door and looked at the door there was Ross with a big blouse in his hands that I assume it's his. He told me that the bath is ready and he would carry me to the bathroom and put me on a chair and Prudy would be there to help me further.

Ross pov
When I noticed that Ariella was asleep I went on the search for something she could put on after her bath. I went to look in my closet. I really didn't know what to give her but I decide to give her one of my old blouses. I got a bit stuck thinking about how she would look like in my old blouse. But then I heard a knock on my door it was Prudy telling me that the bath was ready and that dinner is in the making. I thanked her and told her to go to the bathroom and wait. For ariella. I went to my bedroom and knocked on the door . When I opened the door I saw was awake and panting a little. Poor lady must have had a nightmare or something. I noticed she was looking at my hands. So I explained to her that I had no idea what would fit her so I brought one of my old blouses. She smiled a little when I explained it to her. I absolutely loved that smile. I don't know why but it warmed my heart a lot and it even made me a little shy. I gave her my blouse and told her I would carry her to the bathroom where Prudy is waiting for her. When I lift her up then I realised she is very light. I must tell Jud to prepare something extra on the side for her. When I put her down on the chair she looked shyly away from me. I don't know why but I thought it was absolutely adorable.

Ariella pov
When Ross left Prudy helpt me slowly get to the bathtub. But it hurt to much I couldn't get into the bathtub. So Prudy washed me on the chair. And I must sat it felt amazing feeling this warm water and feeling less pain for a moment. When Prudy was done washing and drying me she put some oil on me and help me put on Ross his blouse. She quickly called for Ross and he came and picked me up in bridal style again and put me back on the bed. He then walked back out of the room and came back with two plates full of delicious food. He gave me one and I immediately digged in. The food was amazing. I really missed the flavours and I couldn't believe myself but I ate the full plate. After eating I felt so tired you could say I fell slowly in a food coma.