Intro - Vacay All Day

Hi,

I have been gone from Wattpad for a bit and now I'm ready for a new story. This 'chapter' is not very long. It's more of an intro. I hope you will enjoy it. I missed you all. xxx

******

Silas

I have been dreaming of this girl for years. Those dreams are the reason why I've met all my brothers. Honestly, I have no idea where I would be if I had not dreamed about Sang since I was ten years old. Whenever I needed comfort or someone to talk to, she was there as soon as I closed my eyes. She was my very own angel. When my mother died in a fire, Sang was there to help me cope and she never left. That's why I'm always happy to go to sleep. She's why no brother of mine has insomnia. 

That's what is so weird. All fourteen of us are dreaming about her. Not every night, but most of them. Some nights, a couple of us will dream of her, at different times, and then other nights, it would be a different group of us. Never nightmares. Always to help us. 

I wish she was real. Sometimes, I think I see her on the street, in a restaurant, or in a car. But it's never her. Some of the others told me it happened to them too. Having girlfriends never felt right. They were never as funny, as intelligent, as sweet as her. It always felt wrong, in a way, to even hold their hand. We tried to move on. We did. 

But we just couldn't. 

Because of her, North has Luke and Uncle. She's the reason why I have moved to the US with my family. Because I have met North one day and he told me about Sang and I've told him about her too. We bonded and The Academy helped us both. She gave us the courage to get out of our shitty lives and do what we really wanted to do. Be who we wanted to be. 

Without Aggele Mou, I, Silas Korba, have no idea what would've happened to me but I'm sure it would have been a very miserable life.

**********************************

" Dude, move your ass. We're trying to get out. "

" Yeah, man. I really need to take a piss! " whines Gabriel, pushing North and me out of the car.  I didn't know Gabe was that strong. At least we fell on the grass... The Academy camping site looks so much better in the summer. I'm glad they decided to organize an Academy vacation. We all needed it. A whole month here with our own private beach and some Academy-owned temporary shops for the occasion. We'll be able to finally relax, something we haven't been able to do for a year now because of our big mission at a university in Charleston. Now that it's over, Dr. Phil told us we'd only deal with small, easy missions for at least six months. I can't believe this whole thing not only gave Raven his citizenship but also the key of the city! He still thinks he can open any door in Charleston... North told him it's just symbolic. Raven replied that even if his key wouldn't work, he could still open any door if he brought Luke with him. 

I mean... he's not wrong.

" They're selling mini apple pies, Owen! I'll bring some to our tent. I'll get you coffee too. Yes, Marc, one for you too."
Poor Mr. B. He had to drive Axel's RV because Axel had an accident last week. A girl accidentally shot a nail through his left foot AND his right thigh with a nail gun. He and a couple of the guys were working on a construction site for a project that's also finished. He's been insufferable since then and no one wanted to ride with him. He also didn't want to leave his RV. We put all our names in a bowl and picked one who would have to drive the RV. Mr. B won ( lost hahaha! ). 

" ...sshole... and you're supposed to be a doctor! Keep 'em for later... show you where you can shove that finger! "
Geez... Sean's been hanging out with Luke too much and now North caught up with the situation. The situation being Sean on a sugar adventure.