Disappear

After that night, you hadn't really talked with Ban too much about what had happened, a bit embarrassed to say the least. You had gone about your days like they were normal, keeping to yourself while you traveled. You gave normal conversation to make everything seem okay, but everyone could tell that something was bothering you, that something had changed since that day. Your eyes had never locked with any of theirs, and you simply vanished one morning.

"What do you mean she's gone?!" Ban's hand slammed down on the counter as he looked towards Meliodas as if he was going to rip the Captain of the Seven Deadly Sins apart with his own hands. "We have to look for her!" Ban exclaimed, a growl coming from his throat as he sulked around the tavern.

"I think it would be best if we left her alone," King piped up. "She left for a reason, probably because of you," The last part was a simple whisper from the Fairy King's lips but it was enough to set Ban into a fit of rage.

"What do you mean by that?!" He roared, already lunging for King's throat. King simply floated out of the way, looking towards the fox sin with a bored expression.

"Considering you were the person who came back with her that night, I would say it has something to do with you. She wasn't the same after that night, and now she's gone. There's only one reason she would leave," King stated like he had figured everything out. It didn't make any sense to Ban, why had you disappeared so quickly? What had he done that night that had sent you away? Why was he so angry?

"Well, if you're not going to look for her, I am!" Ban said, storming out of the tavern. The rest simply watched him as he went, not stopping him from leaving. They all cared about the two of you, but there was nothing they could do to comfort either of you, especially when you needed to figure things out for yourselves.

"Well, let's keep going with our mission!" Meliodas said, pulling out a map and planning out their trip route for the day.