in a summer holiday, where the sky is dazzling in blue and the sun illuminating golden light, where the flowers bloomed and where the humidity dampened the outfits, two vans sped the uncrowded road to the resort where they're gonna be staying in chalets with a swimming pool on every section each group of individuals who are gonna be staying in-- quiet separately.

they barely controlled their demeanor and proceeded to behave puerile. besides being loud, they thought it's gonna be a great idea to make races between the two cars as if they weren't accelerated already.

the blasted songs almost shattered the windows into broken pieces, and the vehicles twerked due to the reckless jumping against the seats.

amidst the chaos was mina who was settled between both of her best friends nina and somi. she was a person who'd preserve serenity, and most of the times she'd be either eyeing her phone or peeking through the window to glance at the twin car.

she could feel her heart ablaze, heating up her entire chest from the persisted pulsation of her heart and that's most probably because she was a preserved introvert, so being with a big number of people drained her out. on the other case, she's most probably anticipating to meet him. when that doesn't convince her, then she's definitely overthinking her choice with those pastel pink pants she's wearing.

she had her hair loose to flow down her torso since the car had an air-conditioner.

as the car stopped just next to the frontal gate of one of the chalets the doors slid open for each individual to exit one after another, with their luggage on their grips or hung on by their shoulders.

baekhyun finally made his appearance wearing a plain black shirt, beige shorts, his hair pushed all the way back, a huge black backpack hugging his flat back.

on the other hand, mina stepped out of the vehicle with her also black bag that was big enough to carry her basic needs to last for four to five days, and a smaller chanel bag that carried her phone, cash and cards.

with the humidity suffocating her just by stepping outside, she abruptly tied her hair up into a tail.

the girls that couldn't meet the boys earlier greeted each other with enthusiasm, while mina was at the back waving and mumbling a small 'hi' to whoever's eyes falls on her.

she slowly took her small steps towards the boy who was looking for her only because it always feels home when she sees him and once she reached his figure, she tugged his sleeve to grab his attention, which naturally had him turn around only to meet her eyes.

he approached his mask that was already loose below his nose to pinch it further down under his chin only to reveal his delicate smile that helped the latter to mirror the same grin on her face.

without a 'hi', baekhyun initiated,

"i can't believe i actually miss you."

mina's brow lifted in amusement, almost offended, but before she lost control, she swallowed her sanity back and went with the flow.

"and who's fault is that?"

she received nothing in response besides a familiar warm chuckle that blew out of his stretched lips.