chapter 5

Finally, it's the morning I changed into a crop top and pants I walked to my bathroom I looked at my neck hoping my bruise were gone there weren't I put makeup on my neck I decided not to were makeup today I put my shoes on and hoodie I walked downstairs moring mom I said as I was getting my car keys (moring Liz can you take care of the kids) but dad doesn't work tod- before I can finish my sentence my mom cut me off (he didn't come home last night Liz) my mom said as I heard that sentence I known he wasn't gonna come back for a week I sighted ok but I gotta go to school bye mom I walked to my car and drove to school.

As I parked my car I saw a group of girls in a circle I was confused so I walked to where they were they were pushing a girl throwing her on the floor pulling her hair she wouldn't fight back she was trying to get up I turned around and saw people walk up to where they were fighting the girl everyone started to record I walked closer to see who it was as I was walking I saw her face I realized it was Michelle I walked up to her and asked if she was okay she ignored me she started to pick up her books as she was walking away I started to walk after her so no thank you  I said she turned around and looked at me I don't need your help she said and walked away I sighed I started to walk to class your late Liz again the teacher said I'm sorry I sat down on my seat. a few hours later school end I drove home and took care of my sibling my dad didn't come home my siblings were waiting on him to come home after a little while on waiting i set them to bed and walked up stairs to get ready to go to sleep i showerd and got dressed for bed i layed in bed for a while just staring at the celling my eyes soon got heavy and closed.