Chapter one. The Jump.

Hey guys! My name is Grace and I'm the author of this series. If you get triggered by certain subjects such as self-harm, grief, depression, anxiety. This might not be the best story for you, There are tons of other alternatives on Wattpad for you to read so if you would like you can read those. <3 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. I am not responsible for your triggers nor is my editor. 
Thank you for reading this TW notice and I hope you enjoy the first chapter. :)) 

Read the TW before reading. ^^^^

Peters POV:

           MAY! I screamed. Everything was happening so fast. I saw her fall from one of my cameras I had placed around the city. The way she was falling, Tumbling through the air. As if she couldn't figure out which way would be the best way to go. I couldn't catch her. I got there as soon as I heard the sickening crack on the pavement. Her hand was stretched out in the direction I was coming from. She was counting on me to save her. I could have saved her, maybe. If I was faster maybe Aunt May would still be alive. I couldn't catch her and I couldn't even catch the guy who had shoved her. Tony did though around a few blocks away. I wanted to kill him. A fiery rage had now messed up everything I stood for and believed in. Tony talked me out of it anyways. It was awful. Being bounced around New York, foster home to foster home. Each family placement I was in told the Caseworker how I was a menace for always skipping school, sneaking out, never at their house, and being distant. But it wasn't my fault, I'm just a friendly neighborhood spiderman.. Who let the only person he had left, slip through his hands... Until Mr. Stark decided enough was enough and formally adopted me. "I can't have one of my Avengers out and about who knows where Pete." He said to me. "Have you been eating enough??" He added. I gulped down the truth and out came the lies. "Yup, I've just been trying to work out more that's probably why" I responded with. 

- Time jump to a week later-

 A beeping alarm had woken me up. Tony had thought it would be best to get a much more modern but smaller place to stay since it was just going to be me and him for a bit. Tony's room was on the first floor, He liked it that way in case someone had managed to break in he would be the first to hear. I think he sometimes forgets I have a sixth sense. Our house is located somewhat in the woods, We have a small lake and there are plenty of trees and a few security measures. Mr. Stark wanted it that way so we could train without masks and not have to risk anyone seeing us. I climbed out of bed and got a very basic outfit. Long-sleeved shirt with no design or decal, It was just plain Gray. With Cuffed jeans and white converse. I tried to let my hair somewhat grow out cause May liked it that way but it just looked shaggy and unkept of so I decided to just cut it again a few days ago, Makes it to where it won't get in my face under my mask. I got dressed and brushed my hair and my teeth and made my way downstairs. "Friday, Where's Mr. Stark?" I had asked the bot that had a voice recognition thing, (Much like an Alexa but better) 'Mr. Stark is currently in the kitchen Peter." Friday responded with. I made my way to the kitchen and smelt the somewhat burnt bacon and the toast. I normally don't really eat. I don't deserve to. "Hey Pete." Tony said "You were up awfully late last night what were you up to?"  The truth was I had snuck out late at night to go to the building where May had died to study it. See if I could have really saved her that day. "Oh- Erm I was doing homework." I mumbled filling up my water bottle. I think that Mr. Stark knew something was up but if he did he didn't question it much. I grabbed a piece of toast and bacon, walked outside and threw it into the plants waving bye to Tony through one of the windows. 

-Time jump to after school-

I got off the bus storming up the steps to my room slamming it shut. I didn't care if Mr. Stark saw me or not I just didn't care anymore. School had been awful. They showed the video of May falling and then had a tribute in her honor because they knew she had ties with Spiderman and the Avenegers. All the memories came flooding back and I just couldn't anymore. I opened one of the desk drawers in my night stand and pulled out a small blade and just cut my arms up I couldn't take it anymore. Tears streamed down my face and that's when I heard it, "Peter whats wrong! Friday said your hurt! Open the door Peter!" 

It was Tony. 

I threw the blade across the room rolled down my sleeves and pressed a small remote that opened one of the big windows in my room and swung out using my webs. I was going to the building May died at. I heard Tony behind me because of the thrusters in his suit that make him fly. I finally got to the building before Tony did. I watched as he tried to land quickly and then I saw the others. Natasha, Bruce, Thor. They all came for me. That was nice and all but frankly, I didn't care. I could still see the blood stain on the pavement, I could still hear her screams. Her calling and reaching out for me. I shook my head at Tony and mumbled "I'm sorry" In between sobs and gasps for air. I'm sure I was having a panic attack but that didn't matter. Stood at the edge and just as Tony was about to grab me, I jumped. 

HEY GUYS! it's the writer here!!! I just wanted to thank you all for reading my storyyyyyyy I'm a super big spider-man fan and writing this was so so much fun. 

Word count - 1076
Part two: Yes.
Will I be making this a long story?: Depends where each chapter goes :)
How old am I?: Fourteen.
Have I seen all the marvel movies: Nope but I'm trying to watch some of them on my off days from school. 
I'm currently in a creative writing class and taking lessons. If you have any tips or ideas for future chapters please comments!  

IM SORRY IF THIS TRIGGERED YOU IN ANY WAY BUT PLEASE REMEMBER I DID PUT A TW AT THE START OF THE CHAPTER!!