3

This chapter may involve triggering topics. I don't want to hurt any of my precious readers so if you think that you might not be okay with topics like that I highly advise you to click off now. I love you all 3000 and without further ado let's start the new chapter!

                 "What's going on?" I said slowly. "Sit we have a lot to talk about," Tony said. 

I sat down at the glass table, It was huge and most of the other Avengers who stayed in the tower were seated. Such as Nat, Vision, Wanda, And even Thor. "So listen kid, We've all come to a decision and we don't think you're going to like it that much," Tony said pausing a beat as if to choose his words carefully. "Spiderman is.. going on a break." Tony finally said looking at me as if I was going to lash out at him at any time. "And we're taking your suit and your web-shooters until we think that you are mentally and physically ready for that." I didn't like this part of the news that well.

I shot up out of my chair almost knocking it over. "Are you kidding me?! I've literally only messed up once that doesn't mean I'm crazy! I was just in shock! That's not fair!" I shouted at him sort of damaging my ears cause of my senses. "We all voted that this was the safest option. One out of all of us will not change the vote, Pete." Tony said. 

"Well, I'll just hide the suit and my web-shooters then." I said in my 'teenager' voice. I raced to my room and slammed it shut behind me. I opened up the vent I had went in earlier and threw them both up there and closed it shut just as Tony slammed the door open.

 "This is my house and you aren't going to be slamming doors and hiding sh-stuff from me!" He yelled. I kind of felt bad. "The city needs spiderman, Tony! What do you expect me to do? Leave them defenseless?" I said back in a know it all like voice. Tony rolled his eyes at me. "Friday. Where's Peters suit and web-shooters." '

Oh crap. I had completely forgotten about stupid Friday.' "Peters suit is in the vents by his room Boss." Friday had said completely snitching on me. After Tony confiscated my suit and web-shooters I had decided it was for the best. I did need a break from being spiderman. And besides, New York had plenty of people to watch after it. 

"Okay fine" I had finally said, my eyes were glossy with tears from finally admitting that I needed a break, and help. I didn't realize that I had even started crying. "Oh, Peter.." Mr. Stark had said as he pulled me into a tight hug. "So you're going to let us help?" He said softly as if I would have a bigger breakdown and start crying harder. I slowly nodded my head yes and collapsed to the floor. No words were exchanged. But he stayed there until I guess I had gotten so tired that I fell asleep cause the next thing I remember was waking up in my bed. 

Tony's POV

The kid had already been through a lot. We had safe proofed the house before he had woken up the day before putting away anything a superhuman teenager could use to possibly hurt himself and made Friday more enhanced. Like a baby monitor but with more freedom cause Peter isn't a baby he is 16. 16 I thought to myself quietly. "Okay, guys just let me do the talking and don't make any silly comments like you guys normally do this is Peter we're talking about right now" I had said to the others sitting at the table waiting to deliver the other bad news to Peter. 

Friday had told me where Peter was sleeping, I found it odd that he was sleeping in the vent but when I got there it made sense I guess that his webs were comfortable to him and that maybe he just needed a bit of space. We both made our way to the kitchen and then I told him the news. He didn't take it very well. Obviously. I didn't mean to get mad at the kid, It was just my temper was going through the roof. 

I guess the other avengers were good at following directions cause not one of them bothered to help me. 

-Time jump to when Peter started crying- 

I didn't know what to do, I've only ever seen Peter almost cry when he got snapped. And even then he was being strong. I just carefully tried to hug him afraid that he might not take it well but he did. He fell right into my arms like he was a child, I haven't ever noticed how skinny Peter had gotten and how much more thinner his hair was. The only good thing that came out of this was that Peter agreed that he needed help and that he was going to let us help him.  

I put Peter in his bed and he was out like a light, I took his suit and his web-shooters and walked out and softly closed the door behind me. Outside of the door, however, were most of the Avengers who quickly got up out of their seats to ask me what had happened. 

I told them everything. 

"I-I can't take care of this kid alone guys," I said in a stressed out tone. "Well he is family now, He's one of the Avengers now right guys?" Nat said. Nat had a soft side for Peter she didn't have for anyone else. "Yeah Man of spiders is family so of course, you're not parenting him alone!" Thor said in his somewhat thundery like voice. 

-Time jump-

I had gone down to the Lab to work on a new project when I heard it. Something that made my heart skip two beats. 

Author: Hi guys thank you so so much for reading the third chapter. I am sort of getting unmotivated due to nobody really reading this yet. But everyone's gotta start somewhere. I will finish the story with 22 Chapters and hope for the best! I will also most likely just post new chapters on the weekends. Please give suggestions and writing tips in the comments below and as always have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening. Mwah!

Side note I will put Peter through a lot more trauma than this soooo um! so sorry LMAO.