Part 14

I woke up next to Adam who was still asleep so I decided to go to allies room and sit with her even if she was asleep. I walked into allies room and sat on her bed while she was asleep. Moments later

Allie then woke up and loooked around her room because she noticed her door was open she jumped alittle when she saw y/n right next to her staring at her. "Hey....Allie can we talk..?" I said looking at her. Allie always forgave people with in seconds..but let's just say this one will take awhile. "God y/n get out....I don't have anything to say to you." She said looking down not being able to face me. I nodded and walked out her room and shut her door and walked into Adams which he was now awake. "Just give her some time..." he said getting up and hugging me. He then put his chin on my head and I leaned and we hugged for a bit. I then let go and he frowned pulling me into a kiss. "Adam banks I haft to go sorry babe!" I said grabbing my stuff off his dresser. "Do you really haft to go...?" He said acting sad and funny. "Adam I have practice..I love you though." I said about to leave his room until he pulled me into a kiss again, it lasted for about 3 minutes. "Adam I really haft to go or coach is gonna be pissed. I said letting go of his grasp and walking out, of course he frowned and walked me down stairs. "Bye y/n!" Adams mother said walking back to her room. I waved goodbye while grabbing my shoes and putting them on. Adam of course had one more trick up his sleeve which was fake crying, but it never worked. "Bye loser!" I said blowing a kiss and he acted as if he catched it and put in his pocket. I ran over to my house and quickly grabbed my stuff and asked Connie to come get me which she did. Practice was a bust everyone was tired no just Looked like complete crap. Coach was still mad at us about the stupid verity showdown shit. Connies mother he given me a ride home which I was vey thankful for.  I opened the door me ran upstairs to my room my room was across from adams so that means that he could see me threw my window and I could see him, though he wasn't in his room which I was confused about. But I didn't really care so I just hopped in the shower and was getting ready for bed when I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and saw Adam with tears down his face and I pulled him in and started freaking out because I thought I did something. "Y/n.... Hans died....I'm sorry..."he said dropping his head crying alittle. "W-what....your joking right..."I said with tears streaming down my face while Adam pulled me into his chest. He stayed over at my place that night. Hollyn walked in on us while we were doing face masks and trying hair products. She almost died and took a photo of Adam with his pink face mask. Hollyn left.
(Btw this is my friend aka the one finishing up my other story "he was the one" so uhm ye don't ask she wrote this part)