𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 [𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐞]

So I think that sesshomaru would 100% have a feeding kink... Like am I the only one? Any who! (Y/n) is a bit chubby-er in this, for obvious reasons. Also in this sex toys are a thing, I won't be using anything extravagant, just a vibrator.

And are we not gonna talk abt koro-sensei? 'Cus he be doin' all this wack shit in front of the chicklets!

He really be actin' like a pedo
🚪🏃🏾‍♀️💨

He really be actin' like a pedo 🚪🏃🏾‍♀️💨

_______________________________________

🍮🍮🍮
_______________________________________

You sat in front of your lover, his chest pressed against your back. You were sitting there in you birthday suit -AKA naked-, with a table filled to the brim with sugary desserts in top of it, but most of the plates were empty. Your legs in Indian-style, with Sesshomaru's legs in a V shape, laying right next to yours.

His left hand trailed from your thighs to your middle abdomen, rubbing small circles on you bare tummy. He squeezed, gripping your plump stomach area. While his right hand reached over to the table and picked up two glazed cinnamon rolls.

No thoughts went through you head other getting these delicious treats in your mouth. As his hand neared your mouth, your lips parted and your eyes slowly shut, just as the glazed delicacy touched your lips.

You bit down on the Cinnamin-roll humming and softness, and sickeningly sweet taste. You took two more, large bites, finishing off the first pastry. You repeated the same thing on the second confection. You chewed thoroughly and swallowed.

Your tongue darted out to lick the sugary glaze off of your lips. Your husbands fingers were forced into you mouth. You complied to his silent request, and swirled your tongue around his pale fingers.

He growled under his breath, watching you closely. You felt the rumble in his chest. He pulled his fingers put of your mouth and trailed his hand down to your sensitive cunt, gently circling your clit.

He used his pointer finger and thumb to pull out the light purple vibrator, that had been lodged in your pussy, for almost three hours. He tossed the rubber toy to the side of the room.

"Alright my love let make a deal~" He said, in a teasing tone, loving the way you leaned back against him.

He tapped your side, mutely telling you to move over. You weren't looking at him, but you heard shuffling. When you turned to look, he was laying on his back with his head where you were sitting and his body facing away from the table.

He motioned for you to come closer. As you reached him, he hastily pulled you over top of his face, with your thighs on either sides of his head. Your hand grabbed at the edge of the table, stablizing yourself.

"For every five desserts you eat, I will give you one orgasm" His voice was deep and rough, shaking your soul. You quickly nodded your head, your hand making fast work of grabbing a treat.

Sesshomaru's arms wrapped around your thighs, pulling you down onto his mouth. You moaned out and shoved two macarons into your mouth. You hummed at both the flavor, and pleasure you were taking in.

You chewed on the macarons for a couple seconds, before swallowing. In your left hand you grabbed a fruit tart, filled with berries. Your right hand held another cinnamon roll.

You took three large bites out of the tart, finishing it off, while shamelessly grinding your pussy onto Sesshomaru's face. He pushed his head up into you core, lapping almost uncontrollably at your heat.

You shoved the roll in your mouth, chewing, and swallowing. You picked up a chocolate covered strawberry and bit off up to where the chocolate stopped. The rutting of your hips became faster, as you reached your first climax.

You body curling in on itself, as a sigh puffed out of your lips. You quickly got to work, eating twenty more of the immaculate treats, earning yourself four more orgasms. On the last high, you let your body convulse, and your juices squirt over his face.

You let out a shaky breath of steamy air, and move your body to sit at the side of Sesshomaru's heavy breathing body. He sat up and pulled you into his lap, locking his lips with your for a brief three seconds.

"You taste mouth-watering, my love" He whispered, nuzzling his nose against yours.

You giggled, and snuggled closer to him, loving the way he emitted a large amount of body heat.

"Thank you, my Lord~" You voice was soft, and hoarse from all the moaning you did earlier.

"Your welcome, My Sweet"

_______________________________________

🍮🍮🍮
_______________________________________

So this is really rushed and I don't really like it but.... I really wanted to get this out!! Hope you enjoyed reading this, I will update soon, don't worry!!

-🍑