𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 [𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐞]

Y'all know what the FUCK is going on!!!! We got some         SanjixreaderxZoro!!!!! And this IS a modern AU, so don't be like' WhAt If ThE cReW hEaRs!?', alright (;-_-)ノ

#17: Begging

#169: "What a pretty sight~"

_______________________________________

🎄🎁🎄
_______________________________________

You woke up to the smell of your husband Sanji's, delicious cooking. You yawn and rub your eyes, and looked to the side to see your other husband Zoro fast asleep. His arms protectively wraps around your waist. You gave him a kiss on his forehead, and remember something.

"It's Christmas..." You whispered under your breath. A smile slowly keeps onto your face, and you turned to wake Zoro up. You shook his body a little, whispering his name quietly.

He groaned and tiredly opened his eyes, yawning. He looked to you, who was already staring at him with a happy smile on your face. He sat up and kissed you on the forehead.

"Good morning, Honey."

You giggled and gave him a kiss on his forehead as well.

"Good morning Zoro"

The two of you got up out of the bed. The large red sweater you were wearing falling down to you mid thigh, covering your dark green panties. Whilst all Zoro had on were some dark green plad pajama pants.

Zoro stretched, and rubbed his eye letting himself be pulled into the kitchen by you. There you were met with Sanji setting the table, he was wearing the same thing as Zoro just with red plad pants. He was putting the plates, with pancakes, Sunnyside up eggs, and bacon on the table. Once he finished setting the table, he turned to the two of you.

He walked over to you and placed two, kisses on your lips. He leaned back and moved over two Zoro, placing two kisses on his forehead.

"Merry Christmas, you two. I made breakfast" those words were more than enough to get you and Zoro sitting at the table, along with Sanji. Immediately digging in to the delicious food.

You were the first to finish your food. you looked at both of them and saw them glancing back and forth. You didn't know what you had in for you, but you knew it would feel good.

"Why don't we go open presents,I can wash the dishes after" Sanji said, placing his fork down. Zoro nodded his head, and stood up from the table. Sanji did the same, and they both grabbed your hands, leading you to the living room.

There you saw a beautifully decorated Christmas tree, and the bottom was almost filled to the brim with presents. You gasped and quickly made your way over to the tree, kneeling down in front of it.

You looked over you shoulder to see Sanji and Zoro sitting down on the couch, and Zoro letting Sanji snuggle closer. They both saw your eager face and nodded their heads for you to start opening gifts.

🎁Time Skip🎁

Once you finished you sat back and opened your mouth to thank your lovers for the millionth time that morning. But you were cut off by Zoro.

"You still have one more gift Honey" You turned back around and knelt down on you knees, bending over to get the last gift. Flashing them nicely with your plump ass. You found the gift and brought it back out from under the tree.

You tore open the wrapping, and carefully opened the box.

I should've known... It was a pink egg vibrator...

Your head whipped back to look at them, but all the wore on their faces was smirks. You sighed and got up to go put it in. I men it was only fair because, you hadn't gotten them anything.

You walked into the bathroom, slipped the vibrator into yourself. You walled back out nervously. Sanji called you over to him and pointed in front of him signaling you get on your knees, and you did just that.

You got the gist of what he wanted you to do and kneel down on the ground in front of him, looking up at him with sweet puppy dog eyes. Your left hand came up to rub the bulge in his pants, as your right hand went to rub the one in Zoro's.

Sanji clicked a button on the remote of the vibrator causing pleasure to run through your body.

"Beg"

He looked down at you, saying he wanted you to beg for their dick.

"Please... Please give me your cocks~.."

Zoro hummed unzipping his pants.
"

What a pretty sight~" They said I  unison.

_______________________________________

🎄🎁🎄
_______________________________________

THE END
(SRY IT'S RUSHED)