Before You Read

Hello you awesome readers. If you don't already know, Master of Tokugawa was originally a oneshot. That same oneshot does eventually occur in this story, but it happens much later and will be a little different. Which unfortunately means that oneshot is a spoiler but heck, it's fine. The rest of this is some stuff to know before reading...
____________________________________

Writing Schedule: I honestly don't know but I will try to keep regular updates on this book. Chapters in most of my books are usually 1,000 to 2,000 words but for this one, it just depends on how into the chapter I am when writing it.

Important Notice: This is a Fate Series based fanfiction although the plot of this book is completely unaffected by any of the plots in the Fate franchise (as far as I know). That being said, different characters will be used from different Fate anime series, mangas, and games. I'll be doing my best to stick to the general style of the Fate universe.

Other Info: I do take constructive criticism, but please refrain from making any unnecessary comments. As usual, I doubt I should have to specify what unnecessary is, so all I can say is no fighting in the comments section. Just about everything else is allowed. Enjoy reading and thank you for your time!