꧁80꧂

"Are you ready?" James asked his girlfriend who stood beside him. "I have been ready for it for years." She complained. "Get me out of this hell hole!" She shouted, waving her arms around dramatically which caught the attention of other students as they waited for the Hogwarts Express.

"No more breaks after this, this is the final time we will board the Hogwarts Express for Scotland." James sighed, turning back to the ruby red train which pulled up. "Wow James, why are you getting so deep." Leta said sarcastically which made him roll his eyes and follow her onto the train.

                                       ༒
"Regulus!" Leta exclaimed, running into his arms when she caught a glimpse of him on at Hogsmeade Station. "Leta, are you okay?" He asked, concerned as she searched her body for any marks. "Reg, I'm fine." She said with a warm smile before patting his shoulders.

"I missed you." He whispered in her ear as their arms were wrapped around each other. "I missed you too." She whispered back, which made him smile.

"Wait, so what happened that night?" He asked when she finally released him from the hug. "Well, Bella called for me, I went downstairs, she shouted Crucio at me, Sirius went down the stairs-"

"What did you say?" Regulus asked, interrupting her which made him scowl because she hated it when people talked over her. "Sirius went downstairs?" She repeated which made him shake his head. "No, before that."

"Oh, she shouted Crucio at me?" Leta repeated in a questioning tone, her head tilted to the side slightly.

"She shouted crucio at you!" He exclaimed loudly which caught the attention of a couple of students making her put her hand over his mouth. "Great, now that you are caught up let me continue." She said before continuing her list.

"Leta you need to-"

"All right you lot, get goin'." Hagrid said, ushering the students off the platform which was now empty. Leta nodded and began to walk off, leaving Regulus behind who ran after her.

                                         ༒
There was much fun to have during the 7th year of Hogwarts, most students studied all the time. Leta had set a schedule about when her and James can see each other and the other times she was studying, and if she wasn't studying she was eating, if she wasn't eating she was probably dead because she left no time for sleep.

However, Regulus often convinced her to get some sleep in exchange for treacle tarts and he got James to help him by exchanging sleep for cookies.

James and Leta were sat together on the couch in the Gryffindor common room, their legs tangled together because the sofa was so small. Remus and Sirius where holding each other in an armchair which was honestly adorable and Peter sat on another chair, not really paying attention to the others.

"What do you all want to be after school?" Leta asked the boys who looked over at her. "An Auror." James answered which made Leta sit up from leaning on his chest and turned around, her eyebrows raised.

"I had the same reaction, I was guessing Quidditch player." Peter said, finally saying something, looking up from his book Remus had gave him to study. "Nah, he isn't good enough to be a Professional Quidditch Player." She smirked as James scoffed and wore an offended face.

"I'm offended." He said which made her chuckle and shake her head. "I'm glad to know you didn't take it as a compliment." She said which made him huff.

"When you become an Auror you can say hi to my cousin." Leta spoke,referring to Rodolphus who had married Bellatrix. "Same." Sirius added which made them lean over the chair to high five which made James and Remus face palm.

The door to a dorm on the top floor opened and closed which made them look up. Leta elbowed James's stomach with a smirk which James didn't like when they saw a red headed girl.

"Looks like I'm going to have some fun." Leta whispered with a smirk, getting up but James grabbed her hand. "Don't Leta." He said but she ignored him.

Lily scowled at Leta when she saw him. "James I love you so much!" Leta loudly said so it caught the attention of Lily, watching as she planted kisses all over the boys cheeks. "Wow, you're really milking it." Sirius whispered to the Slytherin girl who kicked his leg.

"Lily, how is your love life going?" Leta asked with a smirk as they girl walked down the stairs. This made Lily's face go as red as her hair. "How could you love her James. She is a bit-"

Before Lily could finish, Leta got up and flicked her wand in the direction of a photo frame she had hung up as her 'duty as Head Girl'. The glasses of the photo frame hit the floor and broke into tiny shards by Lily's feet which made her shriek.

"Haven't you done enough damage for one day?" Lily asked with red cheeks, almost spitting her words at her. "Listen, sweetheart, when I'm finished, this day will ripple through history like a rock hitting a pond. They won't forget me for a long time." Leta began to explain with a blank face, slowly leaning over James so she could rest her arms on the back of the couch.

Lily then stormed back into her room, not even getting what she cane out for. This made all of them burst out with laughter, snickering at the red head. James tried to hold back the laughter but he failed.

                                        ༒
"Leta, Leta!" Regulus called as he rushed into Leta's room. When he looked at the bed he only saw a large lump of blankets which Leta was buried under.

"Leta?" He called again which made the girl wake up and push herself up. Her eyes were squinted and blood-shot whilst her hair was tangled and messy.

"You look like you just did a shit tone of-"

"I don't take drugs. I take naps." She declared, interrupting the boy because she knew exactly what he was going to say.

"It's time!" He exclaimed which made her sit up in confusion. "To get the food!" He added which made her jump up and run out of the common room.

Regulus and her had watched the teacher do their rounds on the corridors and found a window where there were no teachers. In this time they had chosen to sneak into the kitchen and steal some of the food the elves were preparing for dinner.

"Honestly, we have been friends for so long I can't remember which one of us is the bad influence." Leta chuckled which made Regulus nod in agreement as they got closer to the door. "It's definitely you." He said as he pulled open the door.

They began cramming as much food into their mouths as possible when the kitchen door swung open. Let's just say that Slytherin lost 50 points that night.