Rainy Day

*Corpse Pov*

It was a rainy day, one of my favorite days. I liked the rain. I don't really know why but I just feel comfy and happy inside.

The sound of the rain hitting the roof and the darkness of the sky. Knowing that I don't need to go out.

I smiled.

I looked out the window, looking at the rain hitting the road. It was raining pretty hard. It looked like it would rain for the rest of the night.

I sighed.

I sometimes wish I wasn't so alone. Even though I don't really like people.

My anxiety takes over when I see or even talk to people, but sometimes I could say something. People would just walk away before I could say anything.

I want to be normal. Have friends and hang out with them.

But all I ever do is stay at home and do nothing.

I heard a car pull up near my house. I looked out to see who it was.

A guy got off a taxi and grabbed his suitcase from inside. He opened up his umbella and pull it over his head.

It started raining lightly. 

He closed the door to the taxi and the taxi drove off.

He looked around a bit.

I saw him a little clearer. He had blackish-browish hair by the looks of it he has brown eyes which was stained red like he was crying. He had a black jacket on with a green scaf around his neck and black jeans.

Everyone was mostly sleeping by now.

He went to reach for his pocket but seemed like he couldn't find what he was looking for.

He looked around the ground for a while until he stopped. He may have found something.

He bended down near a puddle of water. He reached in it and took out something that looks like phone.

"Oh poop nuggets" He said while he tried to wiped the phone on his jacket.

I chuckled. I never heard someone say that before.

The man turned around and locked eyes with me.

He gave me a shy smile and I smiled back.

I didn't know what got into me but my legs ended up moving on their own. Before i knew it I was already outside in front of him. I didn't know why I was here but it just felt right.

"Hey, I heard you from my window. And it seems like your lost." I said while rubbing my neck.

"Well, Im not really lost" He said looking down.

"What's wrong...um"

"Sykkuno"

"What's wrong, Sykkuno?"

"I don't know if I should tell a stranger this but I feel like I can trust you." He sald looking up at me with a smile.

"I'm Corpse by the way" I said taking my hand out.