Everything

*Sykkuno's POV*

I slightly opened my eyes to the sound of my ringtone ringing into my ear.

I heard a sight groan beside me. I looked on where the noise was coming from. It was Corpse then I remembered that we feel asleep cuddling.

"Is that your phone ringing?" Corpse said. I blushed to his voice that is deeper than usual, I still have to get used to that.

"Y-yeah it is" I said while grabbing my phone from the night stand.

I squint my eyes to read the caller I.D. 'Rae' I accepted the call and pulled the phone up to my ear.

"Hello"

"SYKKUNO!" Rae yelled.

I pulled the phone away from my ear for a second. Oh Jesus, she's loud, she's probably mad at me when she yells like that. I gulped and pulled the phone back up to my ear.

"W-what's up, Rae?" I say kinda scared.

"Sykkuno, when were you planning to tell me?!"

I tilted my head to the side confused.

"To tell you what?" I said confused on what she was talking about.

"That you have a fucking boyfriend!!" She exclaimed.

"W-what are you talking about?" I said stuttering. How does she knows this?

"Don't you dare say you don't know what I'm talking about. You know exactly what I'm talking about." She said frustrated.

"I-..."

"WHO...IS...HE?"

I don't know what to say to her. Corpse and I haven't talked if we wanted to tell people about our relationship.

"It's to early for this, Rae. Can we talk later?" I asked dodging the question. I need to ask Corpse before I can answer her question.

"Don't you dare dodge the question, Sykkuno!"

"Bye Rae"

"The audacity!" She said before I hanged up.

I really didn't want to hang up on her but I just can't tell her anything yet.

"What did she say?" Corpse said while sitting up on the bed.

"She said why I didn't tell her that I had a boyfriend and she also wanted to know on who he was. But one thing I'm confused about is on how she knows that I have a boyfriend." I said.

I rested my chin on my hand trying to think on how she found out.

"I might have a idea how" Corpse said with his arms crossed. I made eye contact with him.

"I think Toast told her"

"Oh god, your right. Toast is the only one who knew because of yesterday." I said realizing.

"Do you want to forgive him?" Corpse asked. I looked down.

"I don't know"

I really didn't know. Toast did a lot for me back then but he did hurt me. I know one thing for sure, which is that I need to tell Corpse everything that happen that day. I told him that Toast kicked me out but I didn't say the whole story. I didn't want to bother Corpse about it but now that we are together, I don't want to keep it from him anymore.

"I don't like him one bit" Corpse said.

"Corpse"

"What's wrong, baby?" I blushed to the nickname.