||𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗗𝗼𝗼𝗿||

burntspaghetticatboi
Atlas73
the-sarcastic-snake
chill3ss
RaizuUzumaki
midnightthewitchfox
cocoaccount_
Loser_Overcome

!!!!
K im saying this know and I won't be nice about it. Fuck off if you aren't tagged, this is supposed to be a safe space for me and my family to hang out. This isn't some fucking art museum for you to come in and look at our private conversations. "Then why did you publish a boo—" because we don't have a safe way of communicating. We fucking need each other, some of us do more than others. So go the fuck away, don't come in thinking it's okay. I'll delete your messages and ill even mute you if I have to. Its not being bitchy, im asking one thing. Piss off if you aren't a part of our family.
!!!!

Yall are probably wondering, "Tye what the fuck why did you tag me leave me alone."

Yeah fuck you too, I made us a house where we can talk and shit. Hope you like it, I made yall your own rooms. If you want you room changed or anything just tell me, I don't mind :)

Its not going to be as aesthetically pleasing but eh, btw I'm the only one that can see what you comment. So if you want someone (other than me) in the house to see your comment make sure to tag them!

If a room says, "knock first" or "stay out" you get the message knock before entering and talking to them, and stay out their room.

Also, the rooms fucling shift?? Like I put them in one place then thye end up in another??

I made like a kitchen and a venting room, damn this sounds so cringey im so so so sorry. Uhh, so explore you're new house I guess!