character sexuality head Canons

First off, sorry I haven't updated this in 2 days my WiFi's a bitch

Player
I want to say bi for the ships but he just gives off straight vibes.

Veteran
Bisexual with adhd no way in hell I am wrong.

Captain
Pansexual. Just look at him and tell me im not right.

Stoner
Asexual. Their is no justification needed.

The gentleman
Bisexual as fuck, again no justification needed.

Mr cheeses
mmmmmmmmmmmm gãÿ çhêëşē

Mr egg
mmmmmmmmmmmm gãý ēggş

Angel
Her and Sheriff have gay man & lesbian solidarity.

Sheriff
Him and Angel have lesbian and gay man solidarity, also all cowboys are historically gay.

Ninja
I really have no fucking idea but it's probably not straight.

Bro
His ass is rated e for everyone.

Mother
She has some from of attraction to men but she gives me vibes she had a girlfriend in high school, so ima say pan.

Pirate
Is it to much to ask for a gay pirate? Again it's historically accurate but I just want one gay pirate in the media.

Goober
Asexual because goober is to perfect and wholesome for sex, this is a goober stan account.

Gnome
Straight but if her and engineer break up I'm not saying she would fuck his mom but she definitely would

Engineer
Straight.

Rose
Straight but maybe bi

B-day
Straight and really clingy to his partner

Greaser
He was in one episode and he got like 5 lines (if you count crying as a line) what the fuck am I suppose to say? Straight? Bi? Pan? Ace? Gay? Omni? (Did I spell omni right because I feel like I didn't)

Good evening\morning you wonderful gremlins, enjoy your meteoric span of the night between 1 and 3 am you are actually active. 296 words.