꧁81꧂

Leta had been sat in the library for hours now with no breaks. She wanted to study as hard as could to get the highest grades even though she didn't know what job she wanted to do but she knew that high grades would help.

"Leta," She looked up when her name was called, pushing a strand of her dark hair behind her ear. "You need to take a break." He sighed, leaning down so he could rest his head on her shoulder.

"Come on Leta." He pleaded which made her look into his eyes with an eyebrow raised. She couldn't resist those hazel eyes so she got up and followed the boy who led her into the Gryffindor common room.

"There better be food involved in this." Leta said, she could practically hear James roll his eyes as he led her up into his room.

She looked into the room where a pile of cookies on a plate lay on the bed. She immediately jumped to them and began scoffing them down. "Merlin's beard James, these are delicious." She said with full cheeks.

"Leta." He said which made her turn to him. In his arms where a large basket of different sweet she must of bought from HoneyDukes. "Gimme gimme!" She said, jolting up and grabbing the air in the direction of the basket which he lifted above his head.

"Only if you admit that I have the skills to be a Professional Quidditch player." He smirked which made Leta huff. "I refuse to lie to my boyfriend." She sighed as she collapsed back onto James's bed, landing on top of the plate but luckily it was empty.

"Huh?" James asked with furrowed brows, also growing a pout on his face. "I'm joking, I'm joking." She laughed, getting up and wrapping her arms around her neck, their faces inches apart.

"You have the skills," She smiles before he pressed his lips against hers but she then pulled away. "But I would be a better one." And before he could say anything else, she pushed their lips together again. He shrugged before wrapping his arms around Leta's waist and deepening the kiss.

"Hey I need- oh you're busy." Remus said, instantly turning around and closing the door behind him which made the two snicker. James then rolled his eyes once more before placing a kiss on her forehead and opening the door again to ask what Remus needed.

                                        ༒
Leta walked to the library one spring morning. The sun was still shining but it was bitterly cold. A smile grew on her face when she saw a messy haired boy waiting for her.

"Mornin'" He said as he leaned on the door of the library. "Good morning." She smiled back, blushing as he placed a kiss on her forehead. "M' lady." James said with a posh accent, putting his arm out for Leta to hold. She tried to hold back her laughs as they walked into the large library together.

They spent the rest of the free day studying in complete silence, not saying a word to each other but occasionally their elbows or legs brushed against each other making them feel the comfort of each other's presence.

"This part makes no sense." Leta complained, pointing at a page in an arithmancy book which was one of the only times mathematics was used in a subject at Hogwarts. James then began to explain the problem to Leta who nodded when she finally got it.

"Wow, how lucky am I to have a cute and smart boyfriend." Leta said, looking up James. "Stop it! Your making me blush." He said which made them both chuckle slightly. "I love you." She whispered, putting her book down and taking his hands into her so they were resting in the middle of the desk.

"I love you much more." He smiled back, moving his thumb in circles on the top of her hand. "This is a library!" They both looked up to see Sirius who shouted which earned him a loud 'shh' from the grumpy librarian.

"What is it Padfoot?" James asked the dark haired boy who snaked over with a smug grin. "I have a problem." He said, sitting beside James. "Let me guess. You caused it?" Leta asked which made Sirius's eyes widen. "How did you know? Prongs, you're dating a genius!" He exclaimed loudly, making the librarian shoot him a sharp glare.

"I try my best." She smirked, flicking hair behind her shoulder which made James roll his eyes and shake his head but smiling. "Ok, I may of blown up Peter." Sirius said. "What!" James exclaimed.

                                     ༒
Sorry for this filler chapter but I hope you enjoyed.

Emma xxx