CHAPTER ONE- meeting the cast

Hi everyone! Just a quick note I just want to thank you for reading this story. I just wanted to say I reccomend this story for age 15+ as there are frequent sex scenes. Thank you, enjoy this story!

(Jennifer's POV)

I wake up excited to meet the cast of my new job, it's a sitcom called 'friends' I have a really good feeling about this show. I denied a job for SNL for this so I really hope it goes well! I cant wait to meet the cast, their names are Courtney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt Le Blanc, Matthew Perry and I think its David Schwimmer? Yes David Schwimmer! I have heared he is a very good actor so I'm excited to meet him. I jump out of bed and go into the bathroom where I brush my teeth, I then go downstairs to make a quick coffee. I then decide what I'm going to wear, I wanted it to be nice as I'm meeting the cast but also not to fancy and it has to be comfy ish. So I went with a pair of black jeans and this buttoned long sleeve black top. I lay it out on my bed then undress from my pjs and jump into the shower. I used my favourite coconut shampoo and conditioner and decided to use a coconut body wash too! I got out the shower and put my hair up in a towel and moisturized my face. I then blow dry my hair and make it slightly wavy. I then sat at my desk in my room and did my makeup. Once I was done I put my clothes that I picked out on and my glasses. I then made breakfast, I had a bowl of chopped up strawberries and bananas. I then took a quick glance in the mirror and I looked great! My outfit was perfect for the occasion.

 I then took a quick glance in the mirror and I looked great! My outfit was perfect for the occasion

I left the house, got in my car and made my way to where we were all meeting. When I got there I ended up being quite early so none of the cast were here yet but I had more time to meet David Crane and Marta Kauffman. They were super nice, they informed me the cast would be here in the next 10minutes so they asked if I wanted to sit on the sofa where we will all get a chance to get to know eachother. I waited patiently and then I saw David and Marta talking to someone, it was Courtney. She then walked in and we introduced eachother. We sat down and had a chat. We instantly clicked, I could tell she was going to be a good friend of mine. Then not long after the next cast member turned up. He walked in with gorgeous long dark brown hair, he was very handsome. It was Matt Le Blanc, he walks in and makes a joke making me and Courtney laugh. He sat down next to Courtney and we loved him straight away, he was so so funny. The next cast member showed up, it was Lisa Kudrow, she walks in looking a bit nervous at first but introduces herself and sits beside me, she was so sweet and lovely. I loved her she was so amazing. Then suddenly out of nowhere Matthew Perry walks in and you can instantly see he is a comedian just by the way he looks. He comes in ignores us all and sits down, he then goes "oh sorry didnt see you there" making us all cackle. We are all sat down laughing at the repetitive jokes coming from Matty and Matthew, they were hilarious. They both got along really well too! After 5 minutes it felt like we have all been friends for years yet we have only known eachother for about 20minutes. Everything is going well so far all of us are getting on really well. We are just waiting for David Schwimmer he is a bit late. He then walks in and apologises for being late, he then sits next to me and he introduces himself to everyone. Hes very shy and for a couple of minutes he kept himself to himself but after a while he got more used to us and was making jokes and getting along really well with everyone. Him and me especially hit it off, he mainly spoke to me and I mainly spoke to him. I dont know what it is about him but something about him is just so attractive.

(David's POV)
I've met everyone and I am getting along with everyone, especially Jennifer. Shes amazing. Shes stunning and one of the funniest people I've met. She also has the kindest heart. Marta then walks in and tells us that we are all going to go out for dinner to all get to know eachother more. "Our treat!" She says. "Awh you didnt have to do that! Thank you so much" Jennifer replies. Shes so kind I thought so myself. Everyone got into their cars, I came here in a taxi as my mum is borrowing my car for a trip. Jennifer kindly offers me a ride, I decline but then she says she insists. So I get into Jennifer's car and sat next to her in the passengers seat. Her car is lovely and clean and smells so refreshing. She asked me if I wanted a drink as it's been hours since we have all had any food or drink. She says shes just going to get a water before food just of how thirsty she is. I accept her offer and she comes back in with a bottle of water each. "How much do I owe you Jen?" I say. She replies "dont be silly, you dont need to owe that back to me" she smiles and pulls out of the garage station where we got the waters. I say thank you and smile back. We are 20minutes away from the restaurant, we are getting to know eachother really well. She tells me that shes also Greek and a lot of her family live there. She tells me about her dreams and ambitions and how her dream is to become a big actress. I tell her mine which is pretty much the same as hers. To become a big actor. She tells me how she thinks this show is going to do really well. I agreed with her, I think how close we are all already will help our performances, I feel like people are going to like this show. She smiles at me then suddenly jumps up and shouts "LETS PLAY A GAME" Her sudden energy made me jump but I laughed and said yes. "What should we play? I asked. She replies "how about whoever's can spot the most red cars wins, first to 10?. "Sounds great!" I say. For a solid ten minutes we play its 9 to me and 8 to her. "RED CAR" she shrieks. "That is not a red car, that's brown!" I laugh. "NOOO THATS REDD" she replies whilst laughing. "Fine I'll give it to you...cheater" I say. She chuckles. Its tied 9-9 whoever's sees the next red car is the champion. Jennifer is so concentrated shes looking so hard for a red car. It's so cute. I then spot a red car but dont say anything so Jennifer can spot It and she wins. She finally spots it. "RED CAR I WIN" I laugh and tell her good game. She laughs and smiles at me.

(Jennifer's POV)
this car ride has been amazing, me and David get along so well. He is such an amazing guy. "5 more minutes and we are there" I say. David nods back an smiles. You can tell hes a bit worn out from the game we played. It's a red light so I stop, David is looking outside the window. I cannot stop looking at him. Hes so amazing. I continue to stare at him, not notices the light is green. I then suddenly realise from all the horns behind me. "Sorry I shout from the window" David looks at me and says "what happened then" I reply with "I didnt notice the light turned green" he chuckles and looks into my eyes, I look into his and then concentrate on the road. I dont know what it is about David but I really like him. We then finally get to the restaurant where everyone is there waiting for us.