CHAPTER THREE- the morning after

(David's POV)
Last night may have been the best night of life. Jennifer is amazing, is it to soon to say I may be falling In love with this woman. I then hear footsteps upstairs so I quickly make a tea for when Jennifer comes down. "Morning" she says cheerfully wearing my shirt. I reply back "morning beautiful" she smiles at me. "last night was amazing David, the best night of my life" I agreed with her and gave Jennifer her tea. She sat down next to me. It was silence for a few minutes but she wouldn't stop glaring into my eyes. I then kissed her on the lips and told her how much last night meant to me. She replies with "David I know we have only known eachother for a day but I really like you, I've never said this about anyone before but i think I'm falling in love with you" I gasp, Jennifer looks scared like if she thinks she just messed this up. But I smile and tell her I feel the same way. She smiles at me and locks her lips onto mine, I open my mouth slightly for her to slide her tounge into my mouth. Our tounges for 10minutes before she removes her lips from mine and asks if she can have a quick shower. I say its okay so she makes her way upstairs. I quickly comment saying how great my shirt looks on her and how gorgeous she looks. She smirks and says "I'll keep it then" she winks and walked up the stairs. I chuckle to myself and follow her upstairs to my room where I made the bed. Jennifer then suddenly calls my name, I walk into the bathroom. I ask her if everything is okay, she replies with "not yet" she then sticks her head from around the shower curtain. I ask her what's wrong.

(Jennifer's POV)
okay this is very risky.. 3..2..1.. "can you join me" I say. David looks shocked at the request but starts to undress. I smirk and go back behind the shower curtain. He then climbs in with me. "I just needed some assistance that's all" I say. He smirks and pushes me up against the wall he passionately kisses me. Our tounges dance inside eachothers mouth before he stops and kisses down my body, he then slides two fingers into my womanhood, he then moves them around a bit until I swing my head back in pleasure, hes found my g-spot now he knows where it is he proceeds to get faster and faster. My legs begin to shake so he removes his fingers and let's me orgasm. He sucks his fingers "you taste amazing by the way" I smile whilst still panting. I then kiss and suck his neck already leaving a purple mark when I release. I then get on my knees until his hard member is in front of me. I then proceed to slide my hand back and forth until I being to suck, going up and down and everytime I get up I swirl my tounge around the tip. David moans loudly until I realise so he can orgasm. As our lips meet again he stop to tell me how amazing I am, I smile and reply with "show me how amazing you are now david" he smirks and picks me up against the wall he then guides his member inside of me. I scream I'm pleasure. He then grabs me buy my thighs and thrusts in and out, hitting my g-spot with every thrust. He then carries me out of the shower into his room with him still inside of me and throws me onto the bed, I lie down and he puts my legs over his shoulders. He then starts thrusting in and out getting faster and faster with each thrust. "Harder" I moan. He then starts fucking me double than the night before. The feeling was amazing. We kept on going and going until we could anymore. He finished inside of me and collapsed on top of me. Both of us getting our breath back dont speak for a few minutes. David is on top of me panting whilst I'm looking at the ceiling with arms behind me. He finally has the breath to speak "I'm so in love with you Jennifer" he says. My heart just melted "I love you so much David" he then looks up towards my face and kisses just above my boobs. We lie in bed all day just cuddling. Its 6pm, we havent done anything all day just lie in bed together. We are still naked from the morning. David asks me if I wanna stay over another night. I reply "I would love to David I really would but I have no clothes or any of my stuff" he then replies with "can we stay over yours" I smile and kiss his nose "good idea babe". We then get out of bed and I put my clothes on from when we went out with the cast. David packed his bag and we got into my car and left. When we got there I took David's shoes and coat and put the to the side. When entering my house me and david was passionately kissing until we got to the sofa. I fell onto it, david falling on me too. Our lips let go as we both laughed and looked into eachothers eyes. He got off me and sat beside me holding my hand. "Do you want to watch a movie?" I said. "That sounds great what do you want to watch beautiful" he replied. "What do you fancy? Comedy, Romance, Drama, Horror?" I say. He says a horror so I put nightmare on elm street on. I put a blanket over us and make us a coffee each. We cuddle up until the movie finished. I was so tired and so was David so we fell asleep in eachothers arms.