Three🔞

"T-touch me more"

Minho did as he was told, he slowly pushed down jisung onto the mattress hovering over him. His hand that was previously on his inner thigh was now palming the boys clothed dick. Jisung squirmed with pleaser underneath him.

"You like that huh?" Minho whispered in his ear, then starting to nibble on it.

They both new that Minho would be the dominant one here, but that didn't stop jisung from being his naturally aggressive self. Jisung grabbed minhos face and forced their lips together. This was the neediest kiss Minho had ever experienced, but he didn't hesitate to return the energy.

Minho took both of jisungs hands and pinned them above his head without breaking the kiss. He then shoved his tongue down the boys throat as Jisung willingly sucked on it.

They both pulled out of the kiss as they needed air, but Minho soon went back in now attacking his neck.

The older suck on jisungs neck hoping to find that one spot. The boy underneath him was now panting and letting out soft noises that signals Minho that he had found it.

He slowly grazed his teeth and younger over the spot before sucking his sweet milky skin.

"I-I wanna t-touch"

The older slowly let go of jisungs wrists allowing him to do what he wanted, jisungs hands immediately went to the bottom hem of minhos shirt and started to lift it up.  Within seconds Minho was shirtless and Jisung was choking on air at how hot this guys body was. His tan skin and defined abs were alone making him hard.

"I'm not the only one getting naked. Everything. Off. Now." Minho demand.

Usually if someone ordered Jisung to do somthing in a demanding tone he wouldn't hesitate to knock them unconscious with a fucking rock, but when Minho did it, it made his whole body tingle in excitement.

As Jisung quickly took off each article of clothing he had on throwing them somewhere in the dorm, Minho was undoing his belt sliding off his pants as well. Jisung struggled to take his sweater off and Minho had noticed, so the older quickly pulled the sweater off over his head throwing it to some foreign place in the room.

"Fuck, your body is even better than I imagined" Minho groaned letting his hands roam freely on the small boys body. Jisungs moaned at the praise. his eyes started to wonder as well and eventually made it down the olders dick.

"Fucking hell?! You think that's going to fit?!?!" Jisung was in awe at minhos size. He thought there was no way in hell that could fit inside him without ripping him fucking open.

"We'll just have to make it fit, won't we then?" Minho smirked as he resumed to sucking on jisungs plump lips. They slowly made it into a position where jisung was straddling minhos lap. They were so deep into the make out jisung didn't even notice where Minho hand was until he felt a finger slip inside him, dry, without warning, causing a yelp from the younger.

"S-shit, warn me next time you fucker" Jisung hissed. Minho just laughed at him in response.

"You seemed to already be somewhat stretched baby, we're you playing with yourself earlier by any chance?" Minho said easily sliding in three fingers not hesitating to thrust them in and out at a quickening pace.

"Ah~aAh~ t-that not your fu-fucking b-business aHh~" jisung struggled to form a proper sentence as he was being fucked with minhos fingers.

"I'll take that as a yes" he said onto jisungs lips attaching the again feeling around the boy mouth. Minho took his fingers out of the boy earning a whine due to emptiness. Jisung breath soon hitched as he then felt a hand wrap around his throbbing erected member. Minho pressed his thumb over the tip and began pumping as he watched this boy trembling underneath him.