Verosika X Female reader X Blitzø part 1

You're an IMP who's been dating Blitzø for about a year and a half. Little did he know, you've also been dating Verosika Mayday, Blitzø's ex. You've been keeping this a secret...until now. You're currently walking around town, holding hands with Blitzø heading over to a cafe to get a drink together. You walk in and Blitzø grabs out his wallet to check if he's got any money, thankfully, he does.

Blitzø: "So, what is it you want for today?"

Y/N: "Er...maybe I'll go with a frappe. As usual."

Blitzø: "Hm, yeah me too."

After getting your frappuccino, you walk out the cafe together, holding hands as usual and you're the first one to finish up your drink before blitzø. Then, you walk around the corner and you both spot Verosika Mayday in the flesh.

Blitzø: "Holy shit, Verosika?"

Y/N: "V, I-I mean, Verosika Mayday?"

Verosika: "Well, well, well...Y/N. You and I, are going to be done if you do not ditch this limp dick shit stain."

Blitzø: "What the hell are you talking about?"

You sweat heavily and you let go of Blitzø's hand and decide to spill the beans and admit your secret to the 2 of them.

Y/N: "Blitzø...I'm sorry. Verosika...I'm also sorry too. I can't decide who I want to date anymore, I-I just...I cannot decide!"

Blitzø: "Sweetheart, listen. If you stick with me, you and I can have as many frappucinos as we want. Come on, I know you still love me."

Verosika: "Nu-uh. Y/N, you and I can make songs with the others together. You want to be famous too, don't you?"

Blitzø: "Ugh, shut the hell up you succubitch! Y/N, come on. Make a choice."

Verosika: "Shut your mouth Blitz-bitch! Y/N: "Come on, you'll be rich just like me!"

Blitzø: "SHUT UP VEROSIKA! Y/N, come on. You'll be paid well. I'll even do anything you want."

Verosika: "I'll double the money you'll get. You and I can also have coffee together. Hell, even with the gang!"

Blitzø: "GAAAHH!!! SHUT UP!"

Verosika: "SHUT UP, YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

To be continued in part 2...