Chapter 3

A/N: okay and we're back! anyways so One, I would totally love to wear the outfit below that Kira will wear (eventually), and Two this chapter will include the episodes The Waterbending Scroll and The Storm tbh I'm kinda excited writing this ofc I'm not telling you why for spoilers and should I do more Fourth wall Breaking incidents like I did the last chapter or not lemme know anyways enjoy Chap. 3 UwU

-The Waterbending Scroll-

'OMFG I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE I SAW AVATAR ROKU...well ofc, not really him BUT STILL, HIS SPIRIT BASICALLY TOOK OVER THE NEW AVATAR'S BODY LIKE WHAAA.. and yes I do know it's been three days since it happened but I'm still in awe from 5 years ago when I saw Ty Lee do that crazy acrobat at suck a young age...man I miss Ty lee..and Mai....and-'

  "What's the meaning of this mutiny? No one told you to change course!" Zuko said breaking me from my internal monologue "Actually, someone did. I assure you it is a matter of utmost importance, Prince Zuko." Iroh says and I and Zuko turn to look at him well more like Zuko turned his whole head while I just focus my eyes on him cause he was in front of me. "Is it something to do with the Avatar?" Zuko says and I roll my eyes 'boi will you just give up on capturing the avatar I bet you'd be more successful if you just befriend them makes it easier for all of us' "Even more urgent. It seems..." Iroh begins to say adding to the suspense "I've lost my lotus tile." He finishes and I gasp "NOT THE LOTUS TILE?! HOW DID YOU LOSE IT? WHERE DID YOU SEE IT LAST?!" I say in (actually not sarcastic just wanna clear that up) concern as I get up and carefully put my book in my bag cause no book abuse UnU.

 "Lotus tile?" Zuko asked "For my Pai Sho game. Most people think the lotus tile insignificant, but it is essential for the unusual strategy that I employ." Iroh says while I join in saying "Yea the lotus tile has won me many games not to mention it has come to good use (*cough* the op ATLA white lotus, not LOK cause ya'know*cough*) and therefore it is important changing courses to get a new one". Zuko got pissed but calmed himself (surprisingly) and asked irritated "You've changed our course for a stupid lotus tile?" "yes." I say with no emotions, "See, you, like most people, underestimate its value. Just give me ten minutes to check the merchants at this port of call. Hopefully, they'll have the lotus tile in stock and I can get on with my life!" Iroh said at the same time... 

-Time Skip Brought to You By Author UwU-

yeah... we didn't leave in ten minutes... actually, we haven't even left and I am actually looking through earth nation clothes, I turn to look at you peeps "yes readers I have decided to leave Zuko and go on my own" "REALLY" Author says looking at Kira as the Fourth Wall breaks behind her while Dave was fixing it (poor Dave) "sorry" Kira says to Author look sympathetically * sigh* "it's fine but only because I don't wanna write me yelling at you...oh no.." Author says as the Fourth Wall shatters again (if that's possible) "Ummm... can we get some back-up for Dave the Fourth Wall shattered...again...twice...don't ask.." Author says to walkie-talkie "Anyways continue" Author says as she walks back into the shadows. right...so as I was saying I was looking through the earthbending outfit till I saw this one outfit (picture below)

so as I was saying I was looking through the earthbending outfit till I saw this one outfit (picture below)