Skating

November 18th 2023
12:37 PM

Hannah's POV:

I woke up in the guest room at the Sway House. Cameron had obviously left the bed since the print where she had lied was almost gone. I had decided to go back to bed. After maybe 20 minutes the bedroom door swung open.

"WAKE UP MOTHER FUCKER!" Josh yelled as he began jumping on the bed.

"Wayke up mother fuckerr!" Cam repeated as she came into the room. Josh and I broke out laughing.

"CAMERON!" I tried to scold her in between laughs.

"No saying that" I scolded as I pulled myself together.

"Why!?!" She asked.

"It's a bad word" I said as I pulled her into my lap.

"So, you going to Hype House today?" Josh smiled.

"Yeah" I said as I began remembering last nights events.

"Where we going?" Cam asked looking up at me.

"We're going to Ryland's house" I smiled as I began playing with her hair.

"NESSA!" Josh called, his eyes filled with hope.

"JOSHUA WE'RE NOT HAVING A BABY!" Nessa yelled back. The smile he had on his face fell, but the hope still in his eyes. Josh had has baby fever for the past few months, and was bothering Nessa every chance he got.

"Ima go annoy Ness some more and you better get ready it's almost 1" Josh informed. I had gotten Cam ready into a yellow romper that I had packed, and I threw on some leggings and a baggy croptop. I put on some light makeup, and brushed out my hair. I put Cam's hair into 2 pig tails. I grabbed our bags, and we said our goodbyes and began driving.

Third Person:

"Ry, you sure bout this?" Hannah asked Ryland. He had only just gotten his license and he was a bit, well uhh reckless.

"Relax Camille we'll be fine" He reassured Hannah as he began reversing. He drove to In and Out where Ryland insisted they went threw the drive threw.

"See, we didn't die" Ryland smiled as he kissed her cheek.

Upon arriving at the Hype House, Mia opened the door. A smile rose to her face, she was not what so ever used to seeing Hannah, let alone Cam.

"This is something I'm gonna have to get used to seeing" Mia smiled as she gave Hannah a hug, then Cam.

"Where my dad?" Cam sweetly asked.

"Cam, you're silly father is still sleeping" Kouvr said as she came downstairs giving the grey eyed girls a hugs.

"Wanna go wake him up?" Mia asked. A giant smile grew on Cam's face and she nodded in response. Mia and Kouvr led us to Ryland's room where he was no doubt asleep. Cam and Mia ran in and Kouvr turned on the lights.

"WAKE UP!" Cam and Mia yelled as they began jumping on the bed.

"What the fuck?" Ryland groaned as he tried pulling the blanket over his head but failed.