Intro

As any other 18-year-old would be doing, Reneé was scrolling through tiktok, even when she was supposed to being doing homework. In her words, "Homework is a future me issue"

Reneé was mindlessly scrolling when she paused with interest for one specific video of a person with cat ears on. "WAIT!! THEY LOOK SO ADORABLE WTF!!", she screeched. And just like that an idea popped up into her head. The girl rushed to find the plus button on the screen. Eagerly wanting to share her amazing idea. Then she hit record.

"Okay, HEAR ME OUT", she yelled, staring into the camera. "Quackity... Alex.... I know you don't like them but..... put on the cat ears". She screeched not even seconds after finishing the sentence. "Okay yes, I understand that you're dignity will most definitely be a little wounded if you did wear them but, just think about the subs and attention you'll get if you did. And just to persuade you more, I'll even pay you $200 just to put them on", she said while smirking. "Listeeen.. that will most likely motivate you cuz it literally took George paying you a hundred bucks just to meow", she concluded.

You could tell the girl was really passionate about this because she was even doing the finger gun thing without noticing. After finishing up her words, she stopped recording and then quickly uploaded the video. Little did she know, she just created the beginning of chaos.