Chapter 3

*2nd POV*

You were sitting at a lunch table with a couple of students from your class, after being invited by Midoriya. They were using this time to get to know you better, when a specific question popped up,

"So (L/n), what do your parents do for a living?" Iida asked.

"Well my Mom is a doctor, and my Dad is a Pro-hero-" "WHICH PRO-HERO?!" you started, but were interrupted by a certain hero fanboy.

You, Uraraka, and Iida just stared at the green-haired boy, which made the said boy blush profusely, and cover his face with his arms.

"S-sorry I just got excited." Midoriya stuttered.

"It's okay, he's-" you tried to answer again, but this time was interrupted by the bell signaling that lunch had concluded.

You sighed, getting annoyed by all the interruptions, "I'll just tell you later."

The trio nodded in acknowledgement before you all made your way to class.

~Time skip to Hero Training~

Everyone was in their assigned changing rooms, getting ready for hero training some excited because they'd be able to wear their hero outfits.

Once everyone was finished and had gathered in an area that seemed similar to where they took the entrance exam.

"I wonder what we'll be doing today?" someone asked aloud.

"Rescue Hero Training-at least another attempt at doing this-" Aizawa said suddenly, spooking some of the students.

"Really?"

"Yes, except we're having a different Rescue Hero, seeing as Thirteen isn't out of the hospital yet and All Might couldn't make it today."

"Well where are they?" Someone said rudely.(We all know who this is 🙄)

"Right here." A voice said gruffly.

All the students looked towards the voice, and saw a tall well-built man with orange hair styled in an undercut and a pair of (e/c) eyes. Which the eye-color seemed familiar but they couldn't remember where from for some reason.

"This is the Pro-hero Excavator. He will be executing your training exercise today." Aizawa explained.

Excavator stepped forward, "Today we're going to be split into groups, in the first round one group will be the rescuers and the second will be the people in need of rescuing. Then in the second round they'll switch places. Know that we'll be watching what you're doing, so no funny business ya hear me?"

The students all gave some form of acknowledgement.

"Afterwards I'll give you pointers on what you'll need to work on, because fighting villains won't be the only thing you'll be doing as a hero, even if you don't specialize in rescue work, there'll be times where you'll have to do some rescuing if there isn't a rescue hero present." Excavator added.

Aizawa brought out a paper, "Alright, you'll all be in groups of three. Your groups have already been assigned and since we have an odd number of students there'll be one extra group."

~~

The Groups:

Group A:

Sero Hanta, Ojiro Mashirao, Shouji Mezou

Group B:

Ashido Mina, Midoriya Izuku, Hagakure Tooru

Group C:

Kouda Kouji, Tokoyami Fumikage, Uraraka Ochako

Group D:

Mineta Minoru, Yaoyorozu Momo, Iida Tenya

Group E:

Todoroki Shoto, Bakugou Katsuki, (L/n) (F/n)

Group F:

Asui Tsuyu, Kirishima Eijirou, Aoyoma Yuuga

Group G:

Kaminari Denki, Jirou Kyouka, Satou Rikidou

~~

Everyone got into their group-some reluctant to do so-and waited for the exerise to begin.

"Alright everyone, let the training exercise commence."

~~
All the groups were randomized except for your group so if it seems odd that's why