What love means to me...

To me love is an open door...

Whether it's unconditional love, that comes from friends and family...
Or if it's the type of love that blinds you... the type that you get from a soulmate, or a lover...

Love is always there...

Even if you feel as if it's not...
It wraps around you like a warm, cozy blanket...

Some people search far and wide for love, sometimes even there whole lives not knowing love had been right in front of them, knocking on their door...
However, some people don't try hard to find love, they just end up giving up...

Sometimes you don't even need to find love, it finds you... it has a little bit to do with destiny and fate...

It often can be found in the most unexpected of times... let it be in a hard and tough situation, or even in the middle of a nasty global pandemic...

As George Sand, the French novelist once said... there is only one happiness in this life, to love and to be loved...

If you think love does not exist, it's not because it doesn't exist, it does exist... it's only because you just haven't found it yet...

You'll one day meet that one person that makes you forget about yesterday, and dream about tomorrow...

If you haven't already found love... you just need to keep looking...

"Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile." - Franklin P. Jones

Happy Valentines!

Love,
Chiara xo