Childhood Friends (Part One)

I woke up to find Amao still sleeping with his head resting on my shoulder. And somehow, his hand was holding mine.

Oh God. How lewd!

I took a look at his face and yup, he's cute even when he's sleeping. I feel somewhat jealous...

I nudged him lightly. "Heyyy, sleeping beauty, wake up~" I said in a sing song voice. His eyes flattered open like some Disney princess and he locked eyes with me.

He kept looking at me for like a minute until his senses came back to him. His face turned bright red and he started apologizing and bowing. I just waved my hand in dismissal with a "Don't worry about it, it's fine!"

After that we ate the breakfast he made as an apology. It was delicious!

And then we walked together to meet the others.

Today, too, Osano was late. He told us that he kept oversleeping. But from what Hanako told me, that's not like him.

The situation with Osano is making me concerned. I think my concern showed on my face, so Hanako said something... Interesting.

"(y/n)-Chan, there's something I need to tell you..." he looked fidgety. "I-I know I'm asking too much but... I want you to help me with Osano's problem. Y-you see, I found out that someone is spreading horrible rumors about him, but I don't know who. You said that the Ayato guy didn't do anything suspicious so I assumed it's not him. And you're... The smartest person I know so can you help me find out who's doing that to Osano? "

I smiled at him." Of course I will! "

He sighed in relief." Thank you, (y/n) - Chan. And sorry for the trouble, ehehe. "

I just chuckled and nodded. If his problem is with rumors, I know exactly who I should ask. Besides, it'll help me with my other plan too! Two birds with one stone!

Soon enough, the school day ended.

I met with Ayato to discuss stuff about our plan.

" For now, Hanako won't be a problem. He's not that wary of you. And I don't think Osano is either since he's... Stopped making moves on Taeko. What's the situation with Budo?"

He crossed his arms. "It's good. I noticed how he keeps his eyes on me, especially when fighting, so I made myself seem as harmless as possible."

I nodded "That's good. At this rate, Budo won't be a problem."

Then I turned to him. "Hey listen, you told me Kizano is one of the rivals, yes ? I have an idea how we can make him forget about his crush!"

He raised an eyebrow. "How so ?"

I chuckled. "Someone is telling rumors about Osano, and I wanna find out who. And who's better to ask than the drama queen himself? I'm not going to stoop so low and ask Musume and her hoes. Besides, he might know something about Nemesis!"

He sighed. "Didn't you say you're gonna ask the three childhood sweethearts first?"

"Well, yes. That's why I'm not gonna ask him right away. I want to get it over with Osano's problem first." he nodded in understanding.

We went to the drama club and we were met with the most dramatic Romeo and Juliet performance.

"Holy shit..." I whispered so no one would hear, but apparently I failed since a loud voice dramatically boomed.

"Who dares to disturb the perfect performance of the amazing Kizano Sunobu?"

I looked at the owner of the voice and, yup, that's our man.

He was... Sorta handsome not gonna lie.

Focus (y/n)! Now's not the time!!!

I cleared my throat. "Uhm. Excuse us, Sunobu-San --"

"I think you mean Sunobu-Sama!" I glared at him.

"Sunobu-San. I apologize for the inconvenience but we need to talk, please." he looked at me for a moment and sighed.

"I don't accept confessions at the moment." he smiled smugly while I felt a vine popping on my head.

"If she's gonna confess she wouldn't have brought me with her." Oh my God. Ayato is actually being useful.

Sniff... I raised him well...

Kizano looked a bit offended but quickly regained his composure.

"Hoho, I see. If so then let's talk! You should be grateful to have this opportunity."

He started spouting bullshit about how he's a literal blessing on earth, and he should be treated like royalty, Yada Yada Yada...

I'm starting to regret coming here...

We went to a place far enough from the drama club members so they won't hear us.

" I'll get straight to the point-" I started. "-do you know a guy named Osano Najime?"

He made a tch noise and I felt my eye twitch. "That peasant with orange hair? I have absolutely no interest in a commoner like him."

Commoner? What are you living in some sort of medival era or something?

"Oh but! I've heard some nasty rumors~ I belive that someone saw him sneaking into a person's house! Kokoro even got pictures! It's the house of a cute little girl in middle school. Who knows what he did to her. Ohohoho~"

Hmm. Since Kokoro is the one with the picture then it's safe to assume that she's the one who spread the rumors.

I believe Osano didn't do anything with the girl since he's crushing on Taeko and he's definitely not that kind of person, but I still have to ask him about what he's been doing in that house...

"I see. Thank you so much, Sunobu-San. You can go back to your training now-" Ayato said but was rudely interrupted by Kizano.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going without paying me back?"

We stared at him for a moment. "what?"

"It's obvious that you two should repay back my kindness! I told yoh some valuable information!"

"... But you were just gossiping." I deadpanned.

He gasped dramatically as if I've said the most offensive thing in the world.

"How dare you! To accuse ME of such things! How distasteful!"

... Please fucking kill me.

______________________________________

HEY THERE SWEETHEARTS! IT'S ME! YA GURL!

FUN FACT: THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PUBLISHED YESTERDAY BUT WATTPAD DECIDED TO BE A BITCH AND DELETED THE ENTIRE CHAPTER. SO I HAD TO REWRITE IT ALL OVER AGAIN

CAN I GET AN F?

URBDOSYS ANYWAY I LOVE KIZANO. WRITING HIM IS SO FUN IM NOT EVEN JOKING! HIMEDERES/OJIDERES ARE CHEFS KISS

OH ! I ALSO FEEL THE NEED TO SAY, THIS STORY WILL BE DIFFERENT FROM THE YANSIM STORY SINCE ITS BEEN WRITTEN BEFORE THE RELEASE OF THE FINAL GAME. SOME STUFF MAY BE SIMILAR BUT THE OVERALL BULLSHIT ISN'T!

ANYWAY THANK YALL FOR READING THIS SHIT OF A FIC AND SEE YALL NEXT CHAPTERRRRRRRRRR