Chapter 5: Devastating news

Eddie told me he was going to have an early night and I told him I would stay up for a while longer. Narrator wanted an early night too so he went into his room. Mully and Josh were in their room, still awake so I was alone in the living room. I decided to sit down and watch the news since there was nothing else on the TV. I got a massive shock.

''The famous EddieVR has been located in Sydney in Australia. A couple of people reported sightings of him and called the police earlier today. There are police on the case, knocking on everybody's doors, including offices.'' I turned the TV off. The sound of the report kept ringing in my head. I felt tears running down my face, I covered my mouth so nobody heard me. I had to go wake Eddie up because we had to move, quickly. I burst into my room.

''EDDIE! EDDIE GET THE FUCK UP WE HAVE TO GO NOW!'' I shouted. I was crying and trembling at this point.

''What?! What happened?!'' He sat up, hugging me, trying to calm me down.

''I turned the news on and they said somebody had reported sightings of you to the police..there's cops coming for us baby. We have to go NOW.''

''What about the others?!'' He asked.

''They're coming with us.''