Part 29

Shots

Of course, she didn't tell him that she lost playing on purpose just for this reason. She's always wanted him to do this to her but never could get up the nerve to ask so she threw the game and right now she's here, on their bed with her legs spread and she's watching him eat her pussy while he's two fingers deep, stretching her slow while he laps at her clit and labia and oh god! While it feels divine, she can't wait another minute for him.

"Please baby..!" She begged him, unable to wait with her anticipation building so incredibly.

He comes up on his knees and without taking his fingers from her sopping wet pussy, he delivers a kiss to her mouth, slow and sensual before he pulls away. "You're a very impatient girl, aren't you?" He asks as he inserts a third finger and she hisses from the feeling.

"Holy shit you feel so good!" She says and pulls him in for another equally sensuous kiss to his lips, loving the way she tastes mixed with him as she laps at his lips. And as he slowly goes back down, stopping to nibble her breasts and stomach on the way. He plants kisses to her inner thighs then more to her mound before he takes a slow lick of her clitoris. Sucking it then removing his fingers from her and running his tongue over the length of her, making her grab his hair as she pushed her pussy in his face.

"God, you son of a bitch...do it, please do it!" She begged as he smiled while sucking her clit deep into his mouth. She threw her head back as he re-inserted his fingers, three of them again, pushing and twisting them to stretch her. When he tried inserting a fourth, she cried out and stopped him, insisting that he use the lube to ease the discomfort that initially came as she gave way, stretching slowly to eventually accommodate his hand.

She was in such a state of total ecstasy as he continued. She'd never felt anything that could describe this. Her pussy was stretching beyond what she'd imagined it could and as he pushed harder to get his whole hand inside, rubbing and sucking her clit vigorously. Her moaning was at an all time high as she was just lost!

When, finally he had gotten his whole hand inside her and she swore to him that he wasn't hurting her and begged him to move; slowly at first. She could already feel herself coming around his fist, she couldn't describe it. Couldn't put into words, just deep moaning and cries. He actually had his whole hand in her pussy and it felt so fucking wonderful! Nick didn't hesitate after a while to pick up the pace, pistoning into her.

When she came it was like nothing she'd ever felt. nothing he'd ever felt with his hand deep inside her. She came screaming as she shot torrents of ejaculate, seemingly never-ending but Nick couldn't be contained and kept going, driving her over the edge! When finally the squirting stopped, he pulled his hand out of her slowly, covered in her cum, she didn't hesitate to grab him, ramming her tongue down his throat and the contractions that just couldn't stop caused her to squirt all over him again while they kissed.

This was definitely worth losing a drinking game!

It's The Thought That Counts

"You... Uh... I... Thanks?" She said as she sat with the gift box on her lap, looking at the, she supposed gift inside. Nick usually gave her amazing presents so when he told her that he had something for her, she never in a million years expected that it would be this as she opened the immaculately wrapped box and was shocked to silence.

"You like it?!" He asked with all the excitement of a child at Christmas. Was he serious?

"I..." No I don't like it! When the hell have you ever, EVER seen me in something so...tacky? "...think it's...great!" ...for another woman. "...how did you know?" ...that I'd hate it! She was essentially a bra and panties (if you wanna call it that), lined in pleather, and made entirely of black fishnet! No linings, no anything. Just black fishnet!