revealed!!!!!

continue

sid - you also were a slut just like her

slap!!a tight slap! from avu

(a/n did you thought abhi well before he could process what his ladle brother said avu slapped him well coz see when a girl hears anything...she doesn't care but the character is not one of them. character is a girl's jewel if any boys are reading take this as a suggestion from a sister-like girl don't ever question a girls character you are hurting her...*clearing throat*Kuch jyada hi serious baat ho Gayi Aaj anyways get back to the chappy)

all were shocked+angry shocked on what avu did as its the first time in their 15 years love, friendship avu had ever raised her hand on sid and angry on what sid just said and as soon as sid said he regretted what he said but no avail coz slap is already launched!!

avu angry+shouts - wow I was a slut wow just wow it's a new piece of information, Mr.Nigam, if I was slut then what will you call the girl who was it? ya got it, Alesha, Alesha Randhawa then what do you call her angel huh?? or queen open your damn mouth people damnitt (she hits her hand on the glass table and the glass shattered in to piece and some pieces went inside her skin all gasped coz it was something really sad)

sid - avu i -

avu - Avneet shanghai it is for you and I don't keep my nickname for someone who takes me like a slut!!

sid - but you left me!!!!

avu - oh god damnitt I was a fucking cancer patient!!!

sid's world stopped he was feeling like he is breathing but feeling suffocated his heart was beating but no life in it!!

sid - what?? (it cam more like a whisper)

avu - what??? I was a cancer patient and one who was ready to die any moment I don't fucking wanted you to cry after me so I left you what why do you think I go to the hospital every week for a daily check-up you duffer!! and don't you dare think I don't trust you if I didn't then I wouldn't have loved you after even seeing making out with a girl and do you think broke up with you for that no a big fat NO. I was saved as a miracle. or do you think Abhi bhai will support me even after our break up.., do you even know how did I go through in these 5 years how much pain??? pain of surgeries pain of the thought that I betrayed you pain of seeing you with another girl pain of the thought that I broke you, the pain of the thought that I broke your trust.

avu - But no I didn't know that I was just a slut, a gold digger for you...if I was a gold digger then do you even know what I could have done I could spoil your everything your carrier, your company, your fame just in a second but I didn't do you know why?? coz I fucking love nooo loved in past loved you and if I was a gold digger answer me in us I was the one who was middle class isn't it?? did I ever took even one rupee from you no!! did I ever told you to take me shopping like other girls?? did I ever made you pay my bills?? no!! then plz elaborate on how in the world am I a gold digger oh my god open your damn mouth Siddarth Nigam!!

(a/n - don't be a lazy ass and read it whole or you won't understand a single thing!!)

sid - you..u w..er...e a c..an...ce..r pa...ti..e...nt

avu throws some papers on sid's face which hit him square on the face!! and sid was stuck over there

avu - I forgot why will you believe me, I am just a gold-digger, slut isn't it here it is the proof that I was a cancer patient!! if you still have the ability to read then read it

(a/n - you were right lavender615 reh!!!! I was amazed when you guessed really correct)

Jannat enters the room after hearing all this

Jannat - avu (it was more like a whisper)

avu - oh Jannat congrats your bawla thinks of me like a slut!

saying this she stormed out of the room

sid - .....

#cilffhanger

this chapter is for lavender6105

vote, comment, share

hows the chapter?

feedbacks??

did you liked the climax??

bye love yaa❤❤❤❤❤❤❤