the first dream

"Why are you such dumbasses?"

He rolled his eyes. As a curse, king of the curses, he was struggling with kids. 

His own kids.

Yeah it might seem weird and most people wouldn't believe that but he had a daughter and a son. Actually they were cute. Yet still, he wasn't sure if they were human or curse like him. 

Sukuna held his sons hands and formed them in a triangle. He looked into the kids eyes.

"Repeat after me kid. 'Ryoiki Tenkai'."

"Ryotiki Enkai!" The boy looked at his dad with joy and saw his face. He looked like he's so close to burst.

"Dammit no you're saying it wrong." The curse sighed. 'How could kids be this stupid?' he thought. Then heard footsteps coming from behind. He turned around to see the girl, who's the mom of those dumbasses. She smiled brightly, hugging her children. 

"Morning babies!"

She looked up to Sukuna. They had no idea why she got pregnant and gave birth to two adorable children, but both of them had to deal with it. 

"You were trying to teach them domain exspansion again?" She glared at him with a cynical grin on her face. The curse pouted then ruffled the boys hair.

"They're going to learn soon."

She rolled her eyes. "They're five Kuna. And we still don't know if they can use cursed energy."

"They can." Then that stare again. Causing their mom to roll her eyes again. She got used to it already. Living with Sukuna was... Different. Imagine living with a curse king.

"Do you remember when you first met them?"

"Hm? Of course i do. They were looking ugly."

"But you love them."

He crossed his arms, placing a little smile on his face. "True." 

Acxa and Kyklo. They were twins and both were such cuties. Even Sukuna could see that. He looked down to the girl who was carrying Acxa in her arms.

"Wanna make more?"

Her eyes widened as she looked at the curse with shock. She covered the girls ears then took a step away from Sukuna. "You must be kidding. Nop, no more children."

"You think you can say no?" He raised a brow, obviously underestimating the girl and her daughter. He could get whatever he want. And kids were actually cute. Why not had more of them?

"Kuna, no. Now empty that dirty mind of yours and help me prepare something to eat." said the girl. But she didn't realize the kings smirk.

Well, they ended with failing the mission. So Sukuna had to go and get food. When he was back, he saw the two dumbasses and their mom sleeping on the couch. She cuddled both of them and fell asleep.

"You fools... Tch"

Even though he was an egoist and a cruel curse, he had no reason to hate his own kids... So he did what every good dad would do. Carried them to bed and kept them warm with a blanket. 

"You're slowly turning me into a soft family father."