Guess Its My Turn

Taka's POV

No........ he can't die no.. please.

"DONT TAKE HIM AWAY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" I yelled trying to stop Monokuma.

"Taka..... stop. I killed him I did it I felt weak when he told me that he wanted to get stronger, I was jealous of him.......I deserve this Taka I'm.....sorry" Mondo said tears threatening to run down his cheeks.

Just then Mondo was grabbed by the neck and dragged away. We all watched his gruesome execution I remember I was screaming for him to come back I hit the gate so many times my tears staining my face, my eyes red and puffy and after his execution I looked at the Mondo Butter knowing now he was gone.......soon darkness crept over me and I fell...thats all I can remember..

No ones POV

Taka woke up in his room with two blurry figures above him. It took him a minute but soon his eyes adjusted to the light of the room. 

"Oh your up!" I higher pitched male voice said.

Taka opened his eyes more to be greeted by Makoto Naegi and Yasahiro Hagakure.

"W-what....where am I.." take asked rubbing his head.  "Hey man take it easy you hit your head pretty hard on the concrete." Yasahiro stated.  "Yasuhiro is right Kiyotaka you should be more careful you probably will have a pretty bad headaches soon." Naegi said pitching in on Yasahiro's concern.  

Taka stayed silent trying to remember why he ended up in his room in the first place.  "How did I get here..?" Taka questioned slowly sitting up.  "Oh, Sakura helped us get you here after uh....Mondo's...thing" Naegi said looking down after mentioning Mondo.  "I see..." Taka said also looking down thinking about his friends passing.  "Um! Your probably hungry you haven't eaten in a while and most likely dehydrated, would you like to get dinner?" Neagi said trying to cheer up the raven head.  "....I think that would be a good idea Naegi.." The ravenette responded.  "Sweet lets go then you to!" Yasahiro happily said standing up and grabbing the two shorter boys wrists. 

The three teens made their way to the dinning/dinner room well when I say they made it I mean Taka and Naegi where dragged my Hiro to get there. 

"Alright guys watcha gonna get?" Yasahiro questioned letting go of the two that he dragged with him.   "I'll get some water and fruit it's a healthy and delicious meal!" Kiyotaka beamed after he thought more about getting his favorite fruit.  "I'll probably have crackers." Naegi stated shrugging. "You guys are boring but whatever I'm getting some real food!" Yasahiro said then ran to the kitchen.

(Time skip cause I'm a lazy bitch)

It was around 9:30pm and everyone was getting ready for the nighttime announcement, soon a high pitched scream was heard some where already asleep and others didn't hear the scream. Five students that did hear it made their way to the area where the scream was heard and to their surprise it was Kiyotaka Ishimaru's room the five students which are known as Kyoko Kirigiri, Aoi Asahina, Sakura Ogami, Yasahiro Hakagure, and Makoto Naegi. 

All five went in and where met with a raven haired female on the floor with a towel rapped around her body. Makoto covered his eyes and walked out of the room while Yasahiro just stood there but then came back to his senses and ran out of the room.

The girls helped him or now her to get some good clothing for him.  "How does that feel now Taka?" Aoi said making sure Taka was comfortable with the new batch of clothing. "It feels better now can you see if the boys are still out there?" Taka questioned. "Mhm I can." Kyoko said opening up his door seeing Yasahiro sleeping and Naegi fidgeting with his fingers. "You can come in now." Kyoko said gesturing Naegi to come in the room. "Oh okay!" Naegi answered happily. Naegi walked in the room and Kyoko closed the door. "You okay now Kiyotaka?" Naegi asked worried a bit for his friend. "Yes I am now thank you for asking Naegi." Taka responded smiling at the three who helped him and the boy who DIDNT fall asleep outside waiting to come in. 

(Another time skip cause why not)

It was now really nighttime so Kyoko, Sakura, Aoi, Naegi, and Yasahiro all snuch back to their rooms after a while of talking all of them ending the day with going to there beds and magically falling alseep.